Sargasso RP

Prince Elite

To whom this may concern.

RP Name/Title- Sargasso Space colony

Style- Forum Based

Theme- It's a sort of underworld thing, where you can just simply hang out, or you can go to establishments to being missions, and bounty hunts and crazy stuff.

Setting- It is set in the Sargasso Space Colony.

Description- An underworld RP, talk, fight, play missions, the possibilities are numerous.

Goal- To establish a RP which isn't all about being nice and friendly. One where you can bend the rules. (of course It will be monitored)

Player count- I have no idea about the count. I'd like to have anywhere between 5-10 people at a time.

Thank you to whoever is looking at this, and i greatly anticipate your verdict.

PS. I would appreciate it if people could comment on this when they view it. If you think it's good, if you have suggestions, or criticisms, or if you think i should shoot myself in the foot. thanks.

hmmn, this sounds like it has potential, as long as you reign it in enough that it's not like our lounge RP, where you can just go anywhere and do anything. It's best to have some kind of goal in mind, even if it's really loose.

Perhaps it will be a mission thing, you get your mission, you can team up if you wish, but anyway, get your mission, come up with a plan to execute said mission, crazy stuff like that.

hmn, i would be interesting in seeig how this would play out.