Chat Room?

Deploy

Hey, everyone! I was just wondering if a chat room for the forums has ever been considered. I think one would be awesome and most other forums I go to sometimes have one.

Thanks! I just think one would be awesome so we could all talk about stuff instantly! ^_^

The forums are great fun, but I think a chat room would be better for, well, chatting!

Guest Mr. Nintendo

I think there was a chat room here at one time, but I think it got shut down probably because not many users here use it or too many bugs were inside of it.

We did, nobody used it.

Maybe if they make a new one, more people will use it.

Maybe if they make a new one, more people will use it.

Probably not, I use to talk to myself a lot in that chat room too. forever alone.

Probably not, I use to talk to myself a lot in that chat room too. forever alone.

You never truely know! ^_^

Guest Mr. Nintendo

I highly doubt we'll get another chat room since we don't use it often here.

Besides, there's chatting in emails y'know so why not do that? :P

I highly doubt we'll get another chat room since we don't use it often here.

Besides, there's chatting in emails y'know so why not do that? :P

I don't think MSN Hotmail has that...

Guest Mr. Nintendo

I don't think MSN Hotmail has that...

No, not chatting rooms, just video chat like Skype. But there are plently of emails that have that feature like Yahoo, Gmail...

Uhh their is a chatroom feature that you have to pay for to get ($20) and it can only hold 5 people.

Staff told me, their not getting it.

Anyone can just set up an SFO IRC chatroom. They're free. In fact, I might do that and post it here if/when I do. :)

I'd love chatting with you guys. =D

Anyone can just set up an SFO IRC chatroom. They're free. In fact, I might do that and post it here if/when I do. :)

I'd love chatting with you guys. =D

Yeah, I've since found that out! Someone should do that. I might if no one else does. ^_^

There is an IPB chat module, but it costs extra to use. It isn't terribly expensive, but in the past our chatrooms have only been active for a few weeks and then people stopped using them.

I wouldn't mind buying a license for it, but only if it will be used. If I buy it, and it sits empty, then I won't renew it.

There is an IPB chat module, but it costs extra to use. It isn't terribly expensive, but in the past our chatrooms have only been active for a few weeks and then people stopped using them.

I wouldn't mind buying a license for it, but only if it will be used. If I buy it, and it sits empty, then I won't renew it.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT