Deskstop.jpg

Can I get a link to that image Please? I really like it. k_e_smile.gif

Needs updating but eh.

Yikes.... Why did you pick that of all things? k_e_discusted.gif

desktop-1.jpg

Man.... I miss that show....:)

That Windows XP is disturbing.

Plenty of people still use XP, kid.

And OWA, its a lithograph by William Hogarth. He's my favorite 18th century artist, and that plate is the final piece of a sequence showing the crimes of the over-the-top badguy and where it got him in life. I merely picked that one because lol18thcenturymedicine.

Plenty of people still use XP, kid.

That's a reason to still use it?

No, the reasons are 1: its still reliable. 2: I can't afford to upgrade. 3: My computer is a junker from 2005.

No, the reasons are 2: I can't afford to upgrade. 3: My computer is a junker from 2005.

At least you have a good excuse.

AMD Phenom 9650 Quad Core @ 2.6hz

8GB DDR2 OC Ram

ATI RADEON 5670 Sapphire ULTIMATE 1GB GDDR5

Dynex 1080p 32'' LCD @ 1920x1080 Res -With an additional SAMSUNG Syncmaster 22'' 1680x1050 HD Display

3TB Hard Drive Cappacity

(Pirated) Windows 7 ULTIMATE 64x

750Watt Modular PSU (Too Lazy to Remember Brand Name)

COOLERMaster HAF 922x 3 20CM Fans + 2 12CM Fans

Overclocked the Processor by 30% and GPU by 35%. Running steady @ 25 Celcius Full Load.

(Recently upgraded ^^)

ASUS Motherboard with USB 3.0 and Quad SLI support

AMD Phenom 1090T X6 processor (Overclocked to 4.0Ghz)

8GB of DDR3 OC Ram (Overclocked)

2 1GB NVida GTX 460 DDR 5 Graphics Card (Overclocked) (Connected via SLI)

7GB internal storage

8GB External Backup Unit with an ESATA cable

2 Vizio 42inch 1920x1080p DVI (Dual monitor setup, Third on the way.)

Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound with Soundblaster Audio Card

Thermaltake case with 5x120MM fans, Water cooling for Processor and GPU

1000Watt Modular PSU (Thermaltake Toughpower)

Windows 7 Ultimate (Legal) along with internal Virtual Machine network consisting of Centos, Debian, and other Linux machines running my DNS, DHCP, Kerberose (Authentication), and OpenLDAP servers for my SOHO network, those services are also used for security and network penetration testing.

(Image is to large, click to view)

internal Virtual Machine network consisting of Centos, Debian, and other Linux machines running my DNS, DHCP, Kerberose (Authentication), and OpenLDAP servers for my SOHO network, those services are also used for security and network penetration testing.

install gentoo

Well Gentoo is not that bad, it takes a while to configure, but for security and network testing it tends to be a bit of a hassle to prepare. I would, but not right now.

Can I get a link to that image Please? I really like it. k_e_smile.gif

Yikes.... Why did you pick that of all things? k_e_discusted.gif

Man.... I miss that show....:)

Here ya go, bro!

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=krystal%2C+pey#/d2bzkox

How can anyone not like it? It is an awesome art of Krystal, afterall! k_e_smile.gif

I have had a few…experiences with Vista and 7, and XP is still the most reliable. :P

(Recently upgraded ^^)

ASUS Motherboard with USB 3.0 and Quad SLI support

AMD Phenom 1090T X6 processor (Overclocked to 4.0Ghz)

8GB of DDR3 OC Ram (Overclocked)

2 1GB NVida GTX 460 DDR 5 Graphics Card (Overclocked) (Connected via SLI)

7GB internal storage

8GB External Backup Unit with an ESATA cable

2 Vizio 42inch 1920x1080p DVI (Dual monitor setup, Third on the way.)

Logitech 5.1 Surround Sound with Soundblaster Audio Card

Thermaltake case with 5x120MM fans, Water cooling for Processor and GPU

1000Watt Modular PSU (Thermaltake Toughpower)

Windows 7 Ultimate (Legal) along with internal Virtual Machine network consisting of Centos, Debian, and other Linux machines running my DNS, DHCP, Kerberose (Authentication), and OpenLDAP servers for my SOHO network, those services are also used for security and network penetration testing.

http://i.imgur.com/HiW7P.jpg (Image is to large, click to view)

1292228100592.jpgDat computer....

How do the Nvidia 460's Perform? I am looking to upgrade my 5670 to a SLI setup. I'm debating investing in either a Super high end like a 580 or maybe SLI two Lower- High End.

Also, Do you use the Display port for your Monitors or just the SLI cards individual Output. I've heard about Active Display Port Adapters for true 3-screen gaming...

Heres my desktop!...crap I can't get the file attachment thing to work. Anyway I have this:

Bright_T_____a_by_ThisDarkLight.jpg

Account with clean desktop omg shiny vs. The account when I usually do everything ( which is actually pretty clean too ).

The screenshots are from yesterday.

Sorry for the "not-so-good" art done by me, lol. I hope it didn't scare anyone.

If you're wondering: no, I don't use LimeWire anymore ( last time was 3/4 years ago ).

And I have to buy a new computer anyway. This one is basically a rotting corpse.

workinuservsgenericuser.jpg

desktop-16.jpg

Decided that I got tired of looking at BRS on my screen. props still go to her for being a kickass character though, XD

Account with clean desktop omg shiny vs. The account when I usually do everything ( which is actually pretty clean too ).

The screenshots are from yesterday.

Sorry for the "not-so-good" art done by me, lol. I hope it didn't scare anyone.

If you're wondering: no, I don't use LimeWire anymore ( last time was 3/4 years ago ).

And I have to buy a new computer anyway. This one is basically a rotting corpse.

workinuservsgenericuser.jpg

Do I see some AvP2 on yo comp?! Very nice my man! k_e_tongue.gif

That, plus Morowind, Oblivion and Doom 3? ULTIMATE PC GAMER. Just needs some Fallout 3! :razz:

Do I see some AvP2 on yo comp?! Very nice my man! k_e_tongue.gif

That, plus Morowind, Oblivion and Doom 3? ULTIMATE PC GAMER. Just needs some Fallout 3! :razz:

I never tried Fallout 3 on my computer, it's a pretty old pc. Oblivion runs okay, some lag here and there but perfectly playable for the rest , S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl too, so I don't know...

Anyway, I do have a lot more games as you can see by my "More Games and Stuff" folder in the "clean" account and the other two "Giochi Altri" and "Giochi Online". Lol.

The Nvida 460s are good, but do not get the Palit Brand. They have Run many games on the highest setting, but they do have a known problem for heat. If you go over to a better cooler then the stock then they are good. I have Run Kawx2 on DX11 on Highest settings, and nearly died for the amazing sight, and realism of the scenery.

Really the Graphic cards are based on preference. I use the ports out of the card, instead of Active Port, I like to play my games on one 1080p monitor, and then go to the other monitors for my work and other things.

I've changed it to my recent art piece of Pyramid Head:

http://dublinfox.deviantart.com/#/d3cd875