Everyone's Thoughts On The Starfox DS Games

Guest Brittsta113

I haven't played Starfox 64 3DS ever, but I do own a copy of Starfox Command and I personally enjoy it. I just love the fact that you can be someone besides Fox McCloud in the story.

'Da dredge monster!!! Rawrrr!!!

Cookie-Monster-007.jpg

You know what, I think they did a really good job of 64 3D, and Command. Game play-wise, that is. Command kind of gave us something new with the gameplay on a handheld with a touch screen. But, they really could have made the story a LOT less shitty, excuse my French.

• 3 weeks later...

I enjoyed Command, though it could have been much better. I thought for a DS game, it had good gameplay and a deep storyline to go with it. I didn't like the controls too much to start since they require a LOT of getting used to. I also didn't like the endings of the game. While SFC may not be cannon, there were maybe only one or two endings that could actually work as cannon, while the rest are cheesy.

I haven't played 64 3D yet, but what I don't like from the start, is that the game seems more like a money-grab than anything. Because Assault and Command turned out to be near flops, Nintendo did say that if 64 3D sold well, another Star Fox game would be made. That doesn't say anything about how good that game is, but it just doesn't feel right to say that, and that idea bugs me a lot.

Huh was it? It was still on the first page.

• 3 weeks later...

command was just short and most levels felt the same But online was fun

SF643D was great but its funny how command has online while 643D, being a new game for an advance system han no online multiplayer.