Gene's Rambling Thread

Gene Inari

Figure I'd join in all the cool kids and make myself a journal thread for the helluva it and maybe stave off some boredom when the board is slow.

Not much to really write about other than I got my XBL renewed, and very quickly remembered why I was in no rush to get it renewed if the first place. :x I'm an angry gamer. I'm pretty level otherwise, just a really competitive, angry gamer... And I hate it too, it's embarrassing to get so frustrated at an online game . Sure, I drop the frustration in an instant, but it's a terrible habit of mine that refuses to get kicked.

Good-News3.jpg

I'm rejoining my gaming clan, Tactical Warfare.

Maybe now I'll have some good people to play Battlefield with...

I swear... I must be hardwired to wake up early. Went to bed at 11:30 and probably fell asleep at midnight, only to wake up at 6 AM without an alarm or anything.

Oh well, it's been a productive, nostalgic morning. Got bored and looked up Bruce Faulconer, who did pretty much all of the soundtrack work for DBZ. Also watching DBZ Kai to kill time and indulge in a little nostalgia.

I swear... I must be hardwired to wake up early. Went to bed at 11:30 and probably fell asleep at midnight, only to wake up at 6 AM without an alarm or anything.

Oh well, it's been a productive, nostalgic morning. Got bored and looked up Bruce Faulconer, who did pretty much all of the soundtrack work for DBZ. Also watching DBZ Kai to kill time and indulge in a little nostalgia.

Kai? But that version cuts out lots of awesomeness. :( Why would you watch that version?

Kai? But that version cuts out lots of awesomeness. :( Why would you watch that version?

Meh it's a place to start. I dun feel like sifting through all the filler.

Bleh... Bi-polar sucks... That is all...

My aunt has bi-polar :( must be hard to deal with

It has its ups and down, albeit on the extreme ends... My mom and one of her sisters has it also. It runs strong on that side of my family.

Whoo~ Friday the Thirteenth~

Anywho... In a week, I'm heading to a convention: ACEN, or Anime Central.

Also, it feels like I'm slipping into my lurker habits... I'm gonna need to break that before I get too quiet around here.

Double also, I think I've gotten two people to start posting in color. I DID IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL!

Allow me to mention how much bipolar sucks again...

Rebound, crash, rebound, crash, another manic rebound, then a hard depressive crash.

It's a rough cycle.

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp.... Well I just woke up from one of my chain necklaces nearly choking me.

Not a fun way to wake up. >.<

This, THIS is why I don't wear any accesories at all except for maybe the Justice Hat.

OOH. Kinky :trollface:

So my mom asked me what I wanted earlier today and I was like, "Huh? Why? What for?" My mom gave me a look, "Your birthday, that happens to be next week?" I kinda just scratch my head and say, "I knew that..."

I'm gonna be 19 in a week and I almost forgot I even had a birthday. D:

Hey! Mah birfday is really soon too. :3

And celebrations = CAKE!

I luw logic.VeryHappy-2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I have been kinda quiet around the forums, but whatever.

Boring birthday was boring, but I guess that happens. Get one last hurrah at 21 and then it's all downhill from there. :P