The Life of a Marksman that is known as me.

Snipe Lombradi

My life has kinda hated me so far.I don't do anything right,I get pumbled by everything,and everything always gets worse with me there no matter what it is.I just hope it gets better soon 'cause if not well....That's all now so later everyone.

Snipe Lombardi Signing Out.

*End of Transmission*

This isn't a journal, this is a desperate cry for help and attention. :/

Either you need to see a counselor or quit phishing for compliments :S

There's been too much of this splattered all over SF-O

Snipe, please try and keep the personal drama out of journals if you can help it as that's not what they are really there for.

Obviously not because he's been told multiple times to stop by multiple people. Why? Because he's bringing it on himself by deliberately breaking the rules for attention mongering.

It's sad, yeah, but there's a difference between bullying and bringing it on yourself.

I'm tired of this crap so can you just lock it, Please!

Not to be rude or anything, but people would stop getting on to you if you followed the rules and didn't try to bring personal, RL drama into the forums all the time.

You called us out, ajc. Although I'm pleased to see we're on the same page on the actual subject matter.

sir i called you out because you seem to harras Snipe constantly, and yes he does often play the pity act but calling him out certanly won't help. We don't need a negitive comunity of naggers and bullies. IF you want the problem to go away you don't feed his need for attention.

Only, calling it out will help. It'll hopefully help him realize he's doing something wrong, and figure out what that something is. Then, hopefully, he will use that knowledge to improve.

Only, calling it out will help. It'll hopefully help him realize he's doing something wrong, and figure out what that something is. Then, hopefully, he will use that knowledge to improve.

oh yea that sure has helped! just look at his posting history. There has been no change in the way he acts, what ever your doing isn't working.

Although I'm reluctant to derail this topic with a debate, it's probably soon to be locked so why the hell not.

Your solution is to just ignore him. Really? That's the great idea? 'Let's not try to help him become a more productive member, no! Let's just let hom go on breaking the rules and such and ignore him!'

Yeah, because that's a good plan.

There has been no change in the way he acts,

And hence why we do it in the first damn place.

Your solution is to just ignore him. Really? That's the great idea? 'Let's not try to help him become a more productive member, no! Let's just let hom go on breaking the rules and such and ignore him!'

Yeah, because that's a good plan.

hasn't been try'd yet and it sounds more preductive then fueling they very thing thats stoping him from become an excelent memeber. After all You don't try to put out a fire with gasoline do you?

And hence why we do it in the first damn place.

can i get a face palm from the crowd :facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

hasn't been try'd yet and it sounds more preductive then fueling they very thing thats stoping him from become an excelent memeber. After all You don't try to put out a fire with gasoline do you?

can i get a face palm from the crowd :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I don't even get your reasoning. How is ignoring blatant rulebreaking, even after mods have verbally warned him about it, going to encourage any sort of good behavior or improvement? We're not trying to throw gasoline on a damn fire, we're trying to show him what he's doing wrong and give him a chance to stop doing it.

I don't even get your reasoning. How is ignoring blatant rulebreaking, even after mods have verbally warned him about it, going to encourage any sort of good behavior or improvement? We're not trying to throw gasoline on a damn fire, we're trying to show him what he's doing wrong and give him a chance to stop doing it.

i don't see yours, look how he reacts to your methods. He just complains more! so why not just ignore his complaining so he doesn't feel compelled to whine even more.

Example

Snipe: life sucks

Others: shut up, no one needs to hear it!

Snipe: see you hate me too!

others: stop whining

Snipe: i want allt he hating to stop!

other: stop breaking drama rulez

snipe: every one hates me!

Only that's not how it played out at all. We were welcoming at first and softly told him to avoid it.

Then it happened again, and again, and again. I'm sick of drama clogging my SFO and if he can't abide by the rules we've multiple times alerted him of, that's HIS problem, not ours.

Only that's not how it played out at all. We were welcoming at first and softly told him to avoid it.

Then it happened again, and again, and again. I'm sick of drama clogging my SFO and if he can't abide by the rules we've multiple times alerted him of, that's HIS problem, not ours.

if you gotta problem with it, then it is Your problem and you coming at it from the wrong perspective

No, the problem is that personal RL drama is against the rules, if memory serves, and he is breaking that rule.

No, the problem is that personal RL drama is against the rules, if memory serves, and he is breaking that rule.

aye, he is. But telling him he is isn't working now is it!

Sure. it's -our- problem if we find something wrong with rule breaking. Makes sense. I suppose if I see a burglry I should let it go too. It's only the woman whose purse got snatched's problem and she should leave. Gimme a break.

Doing nothing, as you are suggesting, is basically condoning it. We're trying to help him realize what he's doing wrong, and help him improve so he won't do it in the future. You're trying to just let him keep on with it, in spite of the fact that it's against the freaking rules.

I fail to see how your plan is in any way superior.

Sure. it's -our- problem if we find something wrong with rule breaking. Makes sense. I suppose if I see a burglry I should let it go too. It's only the woman whose purse got snatched's problem and she should leave. Gimme a break.

Yes and when we see some one trying to cause drama we should just ignore it and it can't happen