Falco screams in Area 6?

T3k0

Ok, I've played for Starfox 64 MANY times throughout the years--especially when I was younger. During the Area 6 mission there will be 5 incoming enemy missiles heading toward you and your team. If you fail to shoot all of them down Slippy will take a hit and scream and the message will appear to be something like, "Ahhhhhhhh."

Anyway, I could SWEAR that one time when it happened that Falco screamed. It was a long time ago but I remember it pretty well. No matter how many times I try I can't make it happen again nor can I find an outside source to confirm this.

I am beginning to think maybe I was dreaming because I played too much Starfox or something. Am I crazy or has anybody else heard it too?

I'm sure there use to be a voice acting page here, but I can't find it. You could have looked there.

Yeah, I've heard him scream before as well. Normally it's Slippy who screams when you fail to kill the missiles, but if he's out when that happens, the scream will switch to Peppy, if both Peppy and Slippy aren't there, it'll be Falco who screams.

So yes, he has a scream, you are not crazy.

Alright. Thanks. Couldn't get it to happen for some reason. Anyways, carry on!

Area 6 was hard to beat. But that was when I was like 5.

I played 64 yesterday (because I was bored) and I couldn't beat it because I died at Area 6... :|