The life and times of a Dragon-Shifter

Star_Dragon

If you like sci-fi (and have a strong stomach) you might try reading the HALO series (Yes, it's a book series based on the game HALO.). To understand the books, I would recommend reading in this order: Contact Harvest, The Cole Protocol, Fall of Reach, The Flood, First Strike, and Ghosts of Onyx. Believe me, you will have a greater understanding of the HALO universe when you read the series - I did. (Trust me, Contact Harvest explains how the whole UNSC-Covenant war started - and it's truly mind-blowing.) It would also be my recommendation for those who would like to learn to RP in starship combat, as it has more than enough starship battles.

Well, don't feel compelled to do so on my account - I was merely pointing out my personal preference.

... Ever get so bored, you just want to do something totally random and stupid? Well, I'm in one of those times right now.

[randomness] I VILLE GRIND YA BONES INTO DUUUUUUSST!!!!! [/randomness]

Ask my family, I have a twisted sense of humor. It's just one of many things I use to distinguish myself from... certain others.

Meh - stick around; you'll pick up a few things.

(Am I?)

See this badge?! N-Y-P-D! Means I will Knock Your Punk-@$$ Down!

(Yes, I've seen MIB I & II.)

Well, unfortunately, I am bi-polar. Been that way for as long as I can remember - and ask my mom, I'm very easy to piss off. When I haven't taken my meds for the morning, I tend to get mad fast. Originally, I also had ADHD, but that went away - and I stopped taking Straterra for my ADHD. It took away my... creative edge.

ah. my biological father has Bi-polar so i might have it, i do show signs of it, and the doctor thought i had ADHD, when it was asperger's syndrome, which is an autism spectrum disorder that is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.

Pah - that's me, too, though my reasons for having trouble interacting with society is that they had a habit of pissing me off and the local authorities (school teachers and administrators and my F***ING STEP-DAD, in my case) never lifted a finger to help me. In a manner of speaking, they would poke a dragon like me with a stick to see how bad they'd get burned. I normally keep to myself, and I interact with very few among society. You are one such person, Star, as you know how I feel, and you have [practically] everything in common with me.

Another thing that contributes to my (and I don't mean to brag) distinguished personality is what my mother terms as my "incredible intelligence" and what I call my "Cryptic, philosophical morals." As I said, I use these and other means to distinguish myself from others. Like my dragon-shifting RP chars, I see the world around me in a very different manner, and I take things far more seriously.

im socially awkward as it is. though im not allowed to have feelings like you can. usually if i do, it only leads me to be made fun of, or if i release my feelings (say for example if im crying) it only leads to me getting yelled at by my mom and dad, or getting smacked in the face. so i bottle it up until i can no longer hold it in, you are actually allowed to express these feelings to others. the teachers dont give a damn, and neither do some of the kids

No, no, tovarishch - you mistake my life. Like you, I was not allowed to express myself - it is why I lived the way I did. Parents and teachers alike would never hear me out - they found it much easier to point fingers at me and call me a psychotic f**k than to face the fact that they screwed up, to face the possibility that I was right - in this, you and I are alike.

oh..........sorry. my vision has been quite f*cked up ever since i ate what that bitch made me. its abit uh........blurry, and im struggling to keep it clear, so if i spell something wrong im sorry. got some headaches, and stomach pain as well. i really think she did something to the food she made me..................

Star, are you alright?

My god, Star - you scared me. Are you alright?

S**t yeah, I was worried - even though I've only known you for a short time, I consider you a friend; the last thing I would want is to find out a good friend got killed.

Thanks - I appreciate it. Truth be told, I had feared that your parents killed you.