I should probably start getting the next episode ready, seeing as it is like a month late

DZComposer

SFOCast isn't dead. The next episode will be here, probably right after SF643D comes out.

Those of you who signed up for the discussion, when do you want to get together?

This is going to be a very busy semester for me, so instead of being monthly, it is going to be "when I can."

I am good anytime after 9pm Eastern time. I have a busy quarter ahead of me also.

I can be on anytime after 4:00pm Eastern since school started.

As usual, I'm good almost anytime.

• 9 months later...

Can we say safely that this fell into the darkness?

Bring it back to the light I say!

• 2 weeks later...

Patient has no pulse, I need a crash cart STAT!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not for nothing...but reallly I think there was a lack of material to work with. As great as the show could be with the debates, there was no concrete information for people to debate about. Rumors are just rumors. As such, I can see them (meaning rumors) getting shot down too quickly and thus severely cutting down on the time used to actually record, where it almost begins to make the show seem short.

I guess at some point in time when the series starts grabbing the attention of people again (when there are actually things to discuss and release dates announced) only then can we bring this show back to life. Here's to hoping (nevermind, I guess we don't have a "raising of the glass" emoticon) ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I think a discussion based on the information we know now wouldn't be that bad. And maybe instead of extensive discussion, have a few more extra things such as ideas from the Segment Ideas thread.

• 3 weeks later...

Seeing that it was on this day last year that SF643D came out, are you planning ever to do a discussion about the game and the future of Star Fox? Not that there is too much to discuss about a remake, but it still brings up a lot of things about the franchise.