Sf Wii instead of command!

The cloudrunner

Who thinks instead of rushing and making an OK DS version (command) They should make Starfox Wiiî‚

A while ago I would have agreed with the whole Wii Star Fox idea but now that I see the series for what it truly is (Thank you Milky and Robert) I think that a reboot of the franchise would benefit Star Fox more then a continuation of what it has become.

I think that a reboot of the franchise would benefit Star Fox more then a continuation of what it has become.

This.

Plot holes, poor writing, rushed development and, probably, Miyamoto having the not-so-good idea to change Rare's Dinosaur Planet into StarFox Adventures, screwed up the storyline.

IMHO, post-StarFox 64 games are like Dragon Ball GT.

They have some really good elements that, handled correctly, would have made those games a series of almost damn flawless masterpieces. The problem lies on the fact that they just... did it wrong.

Yeah I like the Dragon Ball GT reference, and I agree. So much could have been done, and I would have liked a sequel on the wii, but i think if they keep going down the route of adventures, assault, and command Star Fox will go down the tube.

A while ago I would have agreed with the whole Wii Star Fox idea but now that I see the series for what it truly is (Thank you Milky and Robert) I think that a reboot of the franchise would benefit Star Fox more then a continuation of what it has become.

I'm down with that idea too. It's kind of confusing at it's current state. Reboot it, same characters, new story. This will solve ALL the problems.

I'm down with that idea too. It's kind of confusing at it's current state. Reboot it, same characters, new story. This will solve ALL the problems.

Agreed with this. Reboot it and better flesh out the characters this time around. And a new storyline might not hurt (As long as they keep Krystal! :wink:).

• Like 1

Enough said.

This sums up my idea about it.

What he said.

• 1 month later...

I also agree. I'm all in favor for a reboot at this point. The series has so much potential, but in it's current state, it's not going to go much farther.

I'd rather have a series reboot, to be honest.

But even then, I seem to recall someone saying that they didn't want to make a StarFox game for the Wii anyway. Hn.

what the

you guys

> Star Fox Wii can exist and also be a reboot

> Guy asked if they SHOULD HAVE MADE a Wii game instead of Command

The answer to that, is uncertain. If we had simply recieved a game so poorly put together as Command, only for the Wii, then I wouldn't have preferred the differentiating platform.