What's Your Useless Talent?

Cavemonkynick

Ok so basically the title says it all. Whats your useless talent?

Ex. I can take almost any object that I can hold in one hand and spin it up to two rotations catching it in the same position it started it. I started it just to see if i could do it, now its become somthing of a nervous habit.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rusheo

• ballisticwaffles

• Furygun81

• james_mic

I can stand in the spawn during a TF2 match and tell everyone else on the team that they are not trying hard enough.

I can stand in the spawn during a TF2 match and tell everyone else on the team that they are not trying hard enough.

lol

I can balance a yardstick on the point of a pencil. And lick my elbow.

awesome

Pretty much making the spoon look like its bending. (optical illusion tricks)

I also like to convert todays prices into gold & silver prices as the king of economic money geek here. Tell me any price you pay for, groceries or anything. And I'll convert it into something to surprise you!

I'm rather good at remembering the smallest details that nobody cares for. usually revolves around being able to quote a lot.

I'm rather good at remembering the smallest details that nobody cares for. usually revolves around being able to quote a lot.

Im the same way. drives my mom insane "you can remember all this stuff but you can't remember math?"

Googling. If I can't find it, it doesn't exist.

I used to be pretty good at that myself.

Im the same way. drives my mom insane "you can remember all this stuff but you can't remember math?"

I can't even begin to count how many times my mom has said that exact same thing to me. lol

As for me, I can whistle while holding my mouth wide open. No joke, it makes everyone think a window is open or something.

I can roll my tongue, nothing special.

Googling. If I can't find it, it doesn't exist.

I have something like that too. I can find online articles of the most bizzare and most idiotic things people have done. Like last week when a "man spreypainted his name in the Grand Canyon so that his decendants could see it." or "Woman attacks a 69 year old man in front of a Hooters and claims she is a vampire." O_o

I can type on a computer keybnoard without really lookimg, i might not be perfect but it's still pretty good

Yep i did just do all of that above without looking (but not this part)

My talent is to turn ANYTHING into a sexual innuendo ;)

Let me demonstrate:

I can type on a computer keyboard without really looking. :) i might not be perfect but it's still pretty good

Yep i did just do alllllll of that above without looking (but not this part) ;)

my useless talent? bend my pink all the way back into a circle and i can move one eye with the other one looking somewhere else

I can type on a computer keybnoard without really lookimg, i might not be perfect but it's still pretty good

Yep i did just do all of that above without looking (but not this part)

Touch typing isn't useless at all. :o

My useless talent is being good at a lot of things that won't do me any good.

I can… Type 75WPM? I use proper grammar, etc…

Yeah, those are useless in this day and age. :P

I can remember (usually) trivial details about guns. And if I don't know it, I can find out easily.

Only thing is being able to explain the workings of the gun, which I can't do with reading alone. I need to read it, and see it in action. How I am about all mechanical operations. I can not have it explained to me in grasp it, I need to see it to understand it.

Just how the mind works.

My Rubik's Cube is so handy when i'm board. I like to solve it all the time. In fact the fastest amount of time that took me to solve was about 3-4 minutes. But there are other pros out there that solve it under 30 seconds. I also own a Rubik's 4X4X4 challenger. That thing takes forever to solve! lol.

Telling "useless" facts to people after watching documentaries on health,outer space,weather or animals and no one gives a damn.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a useless talent, but I have a knack for laughing at things most if not all around me dont find funny.

I can do a creepy tongue flapping thing, hyper extend my elbows and, even though these aren't a talent I'll put them in anyway because there useless, I can make my left hand have 2 pairs of knuckles, I have a tooth in the middle of my mouth (its not in line with other teeth, its by itself) and I have bent fingers (good to know I'm completely normal).

Telling "useless" facts to people after watching documentaries on health,outer space,weather or animals and no one gives a damn.

One of my brothers does that, and it bugs me to no end. Every time he does it, I'm like "I've watched that TV show!" of "I've read that magazine article!"

As for me, I can whistle in such a way that sounds exactly like a cricket chirp, or a dentist's drill.