StarFox 64 Remake Wii

Gamester699

I fail to see how remaking the game on the Wii right after remaking it on the 3DS could benefit Star Fox. It would take too much time and the payoff would probably be disappointing.

Not to mention that the original is on the virtual console, besides it being the original its already done. Also, doing the same game 3 times enough.

i doubt it, due to it being on the 3DS. and Lylat Wars itself is a remake, that's a second generation remake

Well since the 3ds remake was just released of course their not going to release it for wii but i'm just saying it'd be cool

Would be cooler if we got a new game :V

I fail to see how remaking the game on the Wii right after remaking it on the 3DS could benefit Star Fox. It would take too much time and the payoff would probably be disappointing.

^ This

Like everyone has said, it would be pointless. Honestly, WHY would you need to do ANOTHER remake for the WiiU whenever you can play the original on the Wii's Virtual Console, or the remake on the 3DS? It would be the same ending and plot as the original, so there's no need to remake it. I say let Nintendo take their time making another Starfox -- some of us can be patient until then.

Let's just wait until what Nintendo has to say about the franchise's next game instead of jumping to conclusions, although some haven't done that on this thread, but have on others.

It's almost like the F-Zero franchise's fanbase: The fans have been waiting YEARS since a new F-Zero and they haven't even received word on anything with the series. I, personally, am an F-Zero fan and I've been waiting, too.

So, just let Nintendo do their magic and announce a new Starfox in a year or couple of years. We all know they can be pretty lazy.

The Wii is a dying console. Sales are dropping and Nintendo have announced a cut price version to try and keep people interested. Zelda: Skward Sword will probably be the last major title released for it so re-re-releasing a game would be pointless. I could also imagine that people would be hesitant at the fact the controls could be a stumbling point. When you are used to playing something with buttons and then swap it to motion controls, it doesn't always translate smoothly.

All they really need to do is make a new game similar to Lylatwars (I'm in Australia) and Star Fox 64 3D but with a brand new story line and some new features. And online would be a nice touch.

The Wii is a dying console. Sales are dropping and Nintendo have announced a cut price version to try and keep people interested. Zelda: Skward Sword will probably be the last major title released for it so re-re-releasing a game would be pointless. I could also imagine that people would be hesitant at the fact the controls could be a stumbling point. When you are used to playing something with buttons and then swap it to motion controls, it doesn't always translate smoothly.

Star fox 64 was a popular game i'm not saying they will but if they did mabey it could bring the wii console back to life?

Like everyone has said, it would be pointless. Honestly, WHY would you need to do ANOTHER remake for the WiiU whenever you can play the original on the Wii's Virtual Console, or the remake on the 3DS? It would be the same ending and plot as the original, so there's no need to remake it. I say let Nintendo take their time making another Starfox -- some of us can be patient until then.

Let's just wait until what Nintendo has to say about the franchise's next game instead of jumping to conclusions, although some haven't done that on this thread, but have on others.

It's almost like the F-Zero franchise's fanbase: The fans have been waiting YEARS since a new F-Zero and they haven't even received word on anything with the series. I, personally, am an F-Zero fan and I've been waiting, too.

So, just let Nintendo do their magic and announce a new Starfox in a year or couple of years. We all know they can be pretty lazy.

Yeah your right. I'd rather have a new game instead of a remix

but if they did mabey it could bring the wii console back to life?

No amount of remakes would be enough to bring the console back to life, even if it is an excellent game that sold many copies.

Oh and please try not to post twice in a row. That's called double posting and if you must add something more, use the edit button.

Would be cooler if we got a new game :V

What he said.

Yeah a in my opinion a new game would be better

Really I could have sworn that you're opinion was that we should have a remake of SF64 on the wii.