to live in the starfox universe

james_mic

hey what's up i did't do thorough research to see if i copied someone but who gives a damn. so basically this topic is about what it would be like to live in the starfox universe.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james_mic

• ballisticwaffles

• The Shaper

• Salem

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever that means, wait like on a ship

He's quoting the Space Core from Portal 2.

As for me I would send Dark Matter to Corneria, and possess their leaders. Then I would take over the system and move on to another Galaxy and start over.

that's some pretty dark stuff man. wait the annoying robot at the end that keeps saying " I'm in space".

I would send Dark Matter to Corneria, and possess their leaders. Then I would take over the system and move on to another Galaxy and start over.

I'd be the leader of the rebels

I'd be the leader of the rebels

Well I'd possess you too then. :troll:

Alright let's not turn this into "what would you do if emp invaded Lylat and you were in it."

ok guys i just started this topic today and you guys are like playing some kind of rpg with words.

you guys are like playing some kind of rpg with words.

It's a text-based forum. How else would you expect people to rp? :troll:

If I was in the Starfox universe? Hum...

I'd post threads on the LylaNet about being in the humans universe? :P

It would be basically like living in ours, the only two major differences being: first, advanced technology, and second, real life furries anthropomorphic animals.

Alright let's not turn this into "what would you do if emp invaded Lylat and you were in it."

Best idea for a thread ever.

saw the furry thing but come on who doesn't want to go to a mysterious planet and kill zombies and aliens... anyone!? really... not cool

anyhow :offtopic: i wanted my character other than HUNK to be some kind of fox but couldn't find any good pictures.

In the Grim dark depths of Lylat, there is only war.

The local Governments are powerless to stop any sort of attack, leaving the only defense to the Mercinaries that dominate the economy.

Basic nessesities are fought over furiously, Fresh water being rarer and worth its weight in gold.

The capital City of Corneria looks to be safe from the dangers, but only the rich an afford not to live in the hell hole of the lower rungs.

Revolution is constant.

Retribution even more so.

And sitting apon the rebels are the mercinaries, Bloodthirsty bands of Teams flying across the star system, putting down any attempt of inssurection.

Cheif among these, is Team Star Fox.

To be alive during this time is to live in a cruel regime of hate and lusts

There is no respite from the torture of daily life.

There is no escape for anyone.

Only the Cruel twisted laughter of unforgiving pilots.

what the fuck is with this satanist man... no offense it's just plain creepy man.

Its a combination of adding pure concentrated Evangelion Brand Angst (no artifical coloring) and the opening to Warhammer 40k to star fox.

so no artificial color and the space marine game. that sounds more messed than bulletstorm and you make people beg in that game by shooting them in their glory.

Uhm... im going to say yes, and continue with my previus thought.

in any case, who would wish to live in a world where Mercinary work is a familial craft?

I just sounds really bad in my opinion.

*Walks in*

*Sees how the topic is progressing*

*Walks out* :lock:

__

In all honesty, it would be interesting to say the least; I'm sure things would be different yet eerily similar at the same time.

fisrt of all i figured you're german and it's not mercanerywork as a familial buisness. they do it to protect people. star fox is a good kind of mercanery not the ones who are just about money.

one, im not german, im multilingual.

Second good Mercinary is an oxymoron. If you are a mercinary,you are essentially a prostitute for violence. If you refuse to work a job or with a contracter based apon ethics, you will quickly find yourself out of a job. The same applys to star fox. While they may have plenty of government work, the second it runs out, Fox may have to open fire on inncent civilians.

multi what. sorry i can give people hard times. i'm kinda leaning toward the southern part of me aka people who pull out guns to make things clear

[ :offtopic: Am I the only one annoyed at the constant misspelling of the word "mercenary"?]

multi what

Multi-lingual; he speaks more than one language.

talkin' about his nationality back there. i only know a handful of russian, italian, french, latin, german, and most other european languages... yeah beat that.