Greetings, programs!

AgentStark

Hey, everyone. After playing the recently made Star Fox 64 game, I decided to dig a little further into the fandom and get into the community. Let me start with who I am:

1. My name is actually AgentStark. Registration problems which I'm trying to fix at the moment.

2. I am a member of two game clans: WTF and Synergy.

3. I like Star Trek, Star Fox, and Battlefield. There's much more but those are the highlights.

4. Im senior in high school planning to get a degree in Aerodynamic Engineering in college, afterwards becoming a fighter pilot. *sarcastic* Hm... I wonder what inspired that!

5. When it comes to scores, I still have one planet left to get a medal on on the original 64 version on elite. VENOM.

6. I have played the SNES version, Star Fox 2, Star Fox 64, Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox Assault, Star Fox Command, and finally Star Fox 64 3DS.

7. Favorites Highest to Lowest: Star Fox 64 3DS, Star Fox SNES Star Fox 64, Star Fox Assault, Star Fox 2, Star Fox Adventure, Star Fox Command.

8. I like to write fanfictions on occasion.

9. I am NOT a furry.

Dude, you have an old account, if you need to get the info, just tell me. It's better than starting a new account.

Read the message I just sent you. If you need further explanation, I will do so.

Dude, you have the same IP, you are using a name Tiberius used to use :

Hello everyone. This is Tiberius aka AgentStark427 with an important announcment.

Stark Productions has started and began its NEW first film, Unit 427.

You also have the same birthday and age. And the problem is not "same email as my old friend" because that's not even the issue. You ain't fooling the staff, son.

EDIT: But you sure want a fresh start, I'll delete the account under the name Tiberius, evidence gone and all. I don't know why you would rather use a new account, but ook, I believe in second chances, whatever the second chance might be.

At any rate, "welcome"

Same age, yes. Same birthday, no. Did he give you my birthday or something?

And no, I'm not the same person. I'm not trying to fool anyone.

EDIT: In case I need to explain this, AGAIN... Here's the whole story.

This Tiberius fellow you guys know is an old friend of mine who borrowed my computer and email whenever he came over to my house back in middle school and Freshman year of high school. He came to my house almost every day and almost started to live here until I saw a noticeable deterioration in his attitude. He started to become unstable. It was even more noticeable when I started getting emails from .... well... pr0n sites. At first I thought it was spam but he signed up for a crapload of stuff on that one email. Later I learned the truth of why he kept using my stuff:

1. His parents deleted his old email

2. His parents also decided to restrict him from using the internet or computers

3. The reason why he was restricted is because of his conduct

Eventually his escapism got the better of him when his "language" decided to make a visit to the dinner table in front of mother dearest. That was the last time he was allowed in my house.

I was previously under the impression that his parents couldn't afford internet. He lived in a lower class neighborhood.

Same age, yes. Same birthday, no. Did he give you my birthday or something?

And no, I'm not the same person. I'm not trying to fool anyone.

no, you both have april 27,1994. At any rate, this belongs to the welcome wagon anyways "moves"

Yeah. That's my birthday. His was sometime in May. Same year but I think it was May 13th. Does that help at all?

EDIT: WTF. That's not me. The Stark Productions or whatever.

Yeah. That's my birthday. His was sometime in May. Same year but I think it was May 13th. Does that help at all?

No, not really

2vcay2q.jpg

EDIT: I'm stopping now, still, proofs are proofs. And believe me, all the 1400+ posts have the same IP

... Excuse me while I try and find the moron who got a head start on committing identity theft.

Anyway, now that that's done, and obviously my youtube account I made was leaked, may as well talk about my internet stuffs and all. This is... I think... The Welcome Wagon after all.

Lets start with Steam. My Steam account is mine and mine alone. I did notice that I had a link to your steam group though which I've been trying to get unlinked for a while now but just gave up on. I play Left 4 Dead 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty MW2 and Alien Swarm.

Now Origin. Youre probably wondering, what is Origin? Origin is a program that EA utilizes for the PC players. I played Battlefield 3 Beta on it and will start playing Battlefield 3 for real on Tuesday.

Youtube. Oh my god this place is a mess... I'm still trying to link a new email to it. Unfortunately it's taking longer than it should cause Google is the busiest place ever.

Hopefully I should be putting up some new videos starting with the "Idiots of Youtube" series. Yes, I'm well aware that TheSlyFox was the former producer of that show, but he gave me permission to do this. Later, I will start making actual good videos once I've obtained a digital HD camera.

Facebook: Case by case basis, meaning I will only let some people see it, but something makes me think the previous user already leaked it.

Identity theft. Right.

Welcome back to the forums, sir!

Well, I guess it's not identity theft til hes got my credit card or SSN. Let me guess, Arkham City Fan? I preordered that game this week... FOR PC. But apparently it's supposed to be really good when it comes out... IN NOVEMBER. That is Hugo Strange, right?

EDIT: Welcome back? I was never here before.

Well, I guess it's not identity theft til hes got my credit card or SSN. Let me guess, Arkham City Fan? I preordered that game this week... FOR PC. But apparently it's supposed to be really good when it comes out... IN NOVEMBER. That is Hugo Strange, right?

EDIT: Welcome back? I was never here before.

Arkham City fan? What's that supposed to mean?Also, I say "welcome back" cause the evidence is clear. =V

Dude, there's all kinds of evidence proving that you are, in fact, Tiberius. Playing dumb isn't doing you any good.

:welcome: to SF-O AgentStark! k_e_smile.gif

It's always nice to gain new members.

...Just, if you start referring to people as Mr. Anderson we may have a problem :lol: /Corny Matrix Joke

*sigh*

Look, I don't care what the evidence says, it's wrong, you're wrong. I am somebody else. A new guy who wants to try something out. I REALLY don't appreciate this speculation and illusion that I am a returning user. This is... Well I guess the second day I've been here since my first was yesterday. I can't prove it other than providing video evidence, and I'm pretty sure you all can agree that if you show your face on the internet without knowing what you're getting into that says something bad.

I can't prove it without doing something irrational, and I don't want to do that. Just take my word and move on with life please. This whole mess is complicated and I never expected to walk into an online community and be misinterpreted for someone else. I just want to slowly get into the swing of things and talk to other people about other games that my other communities don't play.

Given the fact that I have told you all that I can and that this is giving me more stress than entertainment I'm going to let this sit for a while.

End of Line.

Well, if you are in fact new, welcome!

If not, welcome back!

I don't mind either way, didn't know Tiberius well, I think I was just joining when he left or something like that.