Starkid177's log.

Salem

Well this is my fist time of writing about myself so don't expect me to be all good at this

believe it or not I have extreme difficulties with writing but I'm hoping this will change that

any who here is something we have all probably experienced

CAT ON THE KEYBOARD!!!!

and it so happens my Cat took pictures... :lol: Enjoy :-)

well I have been meaning to post this but I spent a few seconds in Japan (obvious photo shop)

now I'm sitting out side of my school waiting on one of my parents to pick me up...It's dark but I did stay after school for drama rehearsals so no I'm not saying they are bad parents here some photos.

If you're thinking about sticking w/ theatre, just wait 'till you get to the college level, where you'll be spending several sleepless nights working on your design/research/paperwork projects straight on into morning. :morning:

If you're thinking about sticking w/ theatre, just wait 'till you get to the college level, where you'll be spending several sleepless nights working on your design/research/paperwork projects straight on into morning. :morning:

but hopefully by then I won't still be waiting on my parents :lol:

It turns out that I missed my Opa's birth day... now I feel really bad :(

alright tomorrow I will be dancing in a Halloween themed pep-rally and in costume

Wish me luck :D

the pep-rally was a success in every way! ^_^

the theme for the dance was human/cyberpunk/Halloween the song we used was "Dirty bit" by black eye peas

I'll have a video soon!

I just got out of a blood drive... I saved 3 lives... I feel awesome :pimp:

and I love this shirt :D

well it's been a wile but here I am and I've picked up on a hair style and I like it.

Does it look good? yes or no.

You've got nice hair.

I never took any kind of graphics class... Looks like you're enjoying it. :3

And how but these are just keynote very simple but my wolf avi is photoshop

• 2 weeks later...

ok you know the movie (or comic) Firebreather well I tried to recreate it on my face firebreather2010720p300.png

Look at the attachment for mine.

NOTICE:all I had to use was a Number 2 pencil, my hands and some left over Halloween makeup.http://www.starfox-online.net/uploads/monthly_04_2012/post-645-0-73401700-1335671854.jpghttp://www.starfox-online.net/uploads/monthly_04_2012/post-645-0-84462800-1335671858.jpg

Riding a dragon F*** Yeah.

I have the full photo but it's too big to post.

lol Oh, gawd... imagine riding that to and from school.

Schoolyard bully sees that and says after you walk past, "I think I shit myself."

BTW, Zack... somehow, you look familiar to me. Crazy, right? I used to live in Texas, you know.

LIP DUB TIME!!! here is what me and my drama class did for our yearly lip dub A BABY PARODY!