Character bios

ONE_HELLCAT

I got bored and decided to give you the online translator version of the Character bios. I hope you can figure it out.

Fox Mcloud: Leader of employing guerrilla warfare party "star fox". Recently the companion now it is NUS and two human drills of the navigation robot with various circumstances from the team separated. / Arwing II

Krystal: With member of original star fox original sweetheart of fox. It is said that we want stopping the team in the fox, rally. Her destiny changes largely. / Cloudrunner

(that one's hard to figure out)

Falco Lombardi: Pilot of able man. You are sick of the everyday life of the work like the chore, seek work and with the companion of former times space narrow do and fly and turn. / Skyclaw

Slippy Toad: It is Slippy which always is simultaneous with the close friend of the fox, but the sweetheart, Amanda to appear, to her origin. It was he who this time again returns to the team with calling the fox but.../ Bullfrog

Amanda: Sweetheart of Slippy. / Tadpole

Peppy Hare: Father existence of fox. Before collapsing in the illness, there being also the nomination of the General and the pepper, is selected in the General of planetary Corneria, devotes to the duty. / Arwing

Lucy Hare: Daughter of Peppy. The teacher of cosmophysics is done. You applied for the pilot originally. / Sky bunny

NUS: You take charge of the operation of the great fox which is the mother ship. In addition it does also various navigations.

And you guys already have Star Wolf's.

Oh so Lucy's the daughter eh? And she's a teacher of physics but not just any physics, COSMOPHYSICS (I think it's Astrophysics)! She's smart! YAY! Go Lucy! Go Lucy! I think she wanted to be a pilot in the first place but Peppy might've forced her to get her education. Dad's gotta look over his young, I suppose.

Hmmmmm....for Krys, I think that it's talking about her status in the team. It depends on wether or not Fox still wants her to be in the team fighting and getting into danger. I got it from that picture of her crying.

NUS is the new "Greatfox"? And changing largely?

NUS is the reference to ROB. He just stays there and looks after the fort.

Hmmmmmmm so Krystal is the original mate of Fox. Prehaps this puts some twist where they split up or something or maybe even worse Panther gets Krystal :(.

NUS is the reference to ROB. He just stays there and looks after the fort.

Oh.

Panther gets Krystal, maybe that's a route you can take or something. Differet branchs, of some sort.

^ugh...

anyway this is pretty intresting, I got to know some new things before the game comes out

oh and when I was reading Peppy's, is he the new General or is it talking about Pepper, it was kinda confusing on his part as well

Peppy was preagnant?

Reproduction doesn't work like that.

And it's pronounced "pregnant."

Guest Kit Airheart

So Peppy's a baby daddy huh? Wow, I never would've guessed before finding out about the new characters...that's funny. Go Peppy. I'd really like to know who the mommy is, but considering StarFox, we probably will never find out. Ah well, Lucy seems pretty likeable, despite being funny looking XD

I really wish I understood what Krystal's part meant...*sighs* I hope she wins him back...

Hmmmmmmm so Krystal is the original mate of Fox. Prehaps this puts some twist where they split up or something or maybe even worse Panther gets Krystal :roll:.

Panther gets Krystal? ahhhhhhh eeek *^*

The Panther/Krystal thing is interesting to me.

Guest Kit Airheart

I'm sorry, but if Krystal ends up with Panther...I don't think I'll be able to like her anymore.

So Peppy's a baby daddy huh? Wow, I never would've guessed before finding out about the new characters...that's funny. Go Peppy. I'd really like to know who the mommy is, but considering StarFox, we probably will never find out. Ah well, Lucy seems pretty likeable, despite being funny looking XD

I really wish I understood what Krystal's part meant...*sighs* I hope she wins him back...

Considering how much time that Peppy was onboard with the Star Fox team (being part of the team), I cannot help but think that he is divorced and that Lucy was living with the mother.

NUS is the English of Nausu, which is what ROB is called in Japan.

I'm not sure what it means.

Nausu means nothing, it's just pronounciation. NUS, however, means Nintendo Ultra Sixtyfour.

Slowly and surely you guys are giving me stuff to relearn and learn anew. ^_^

But since we are not Japanese, we will call him Rob. =P

I'm used to ROB so whatever..... >.>