How was your new years?

Harlow

Hey there!

Just keeping in touch :) What did you do in your new years?

Well mine was the first time I celebrated multiple new years on one day. Possibly one of the best parties I've been so far.

What did you do?

Finished 2011 the way I started it. Playing TF2, started 2012 the same way. No regrets here.

Did not enjoy mine. parents were drunk thought it would be a good idea to slip alcohal into my cherry cola... cuddled a pillow the rest of the night :L

A lot of people ended up doing that.

A lot of people ended up doing that.

its just new years ain't a big deal were i live, the only thing we do is eat pork roast and kabage

So in England New years eve is not big deal? interesting..

I went to a friends house party. Highlight of party was "dirty" shirley temples she made. sprite and grenadine, with cherry and vodka. Delicious!

I went to a friends house party. Highlight of party was "dirty" shirley temples she made. sprite and grenadine, with cherry and vodka. Delicious!

i live in atlanta....

Mine was really odd. At the end of the countdown, we all had to rewind our clocks one hour back due to the cruise crossing a time zone, so we had another new years party, and since we're cool like that, at 1:30am Argentinan time, we celebrated the Venezuelan New year (since it was 12 o clock there)

Pretty uneventful. Hung out with a few friends the afternoon, but was home when the ball dropped. Called everyone worth calling and wished them a Happy New Year.

I hate "partying." Crowds, alcohol, loud music, and how stupid people get in that mix. Blech. I like spending my holiday just hanging at home with the family.

I worked New Year's Eve.

Went home, where my father had invited a few friends over. Too bad I had a headache and just wanted to sleep, so I just took a shower, ate something light, and tried to sleep. Unfortunately, nobody left until around 1am, so I didn't even fall asleep until then. Ff.