Q-Game Break-in Discussion

Salem

Sorry I'm late on this guys, still a bit new at it :lol:

Any-who Here it is, of coarse this is where we discuss how the RP will play out.

Can anybody just jump in? Cuz I'd like to:)

I think someone (Starkid?) should tell us what the "Q-Games secret" topic contains. Is it what the real SFO topic said (Dylan Cuthbert's tweets) or something else?

Just wondering. ;)

• Like 1

I think someone (Starkid?) should tell us what the "Q-Games secret" topic contains. Is it what the real SFO topic said () or something else?

Just wondering. ;)

yeah, we'll say it's Dylan Cuthbert's tweets :-)

Also, were going with Q-Games headquarters in Kyoto, Japan right?

Hey guys this is waffles.

In the subject of transportation to Japan, rather than Mary Sueing a bunch of thousand plus dollar tickets with barely any grief or logic, i propose since we are already commited to grand larceny we steal a plane.

While this seems a more extreme route, not only are we condensing the travel time beetween states and countrys into mear hours, but the exagration of charecter traits means that Kage, who is in the Air patrol, can fly a civilian aircraft without the hassle or blatent godmodding that we would find someone simpathetic to our cause.

I know i as well as nick have already aquired tickets IRP, but we can still do this if it piques y'alls interest.

Thoughts?

i'm a dude that lives in a 3 story building near a college campus.....i don't think tickets are that hard to come buy

but on the other hand stealing a plane would be top percentage

I have to agree with Waffles. I think it's just a tad ridiculous that tickets for a flight around the world can just appear for dirt cheap by asking loved ones in the armed services. No offense, Nick, just a thought. We're already stealing a game from a multimillion dollar corporation, I just think that this is a great alternative and an even more exciting twist because not only do we have to get the plane, we have to FLY it there and back.

If thats what you want I'm game. I'm not here to be a stick in the mud, but just for the record, the dirt cheap tickets thing isn't all hot air. When bailey flew out to japan the tickets only cost about $500. The catch being she had 4 transfers.

I looked it up and it was, from my local airport, $1434. each person for a round flight.

Yea, that sounds about right. What happens is when a plan has empty seat the military can get them cheap. But honestly jacking a plane sounds like more fun

Ohh yeah XD, this'll be great.

Also, rather than blowing through the travel, think we could just take our time with the trip?

Yeah, let's have maybe a page or two during the flight. Maybe some close calls and stuff, Idk.

And Nick, I guess you should get a call or something saying she can't get the tickets, so maybe it'll start up a "how do we get there now" kind of thing and Kage can tell us how or whatever.

Anyway, yeah, this sounds like a good idea. It'll be fun. :P

yea. I agree on taking our time and stuff, especially once we all get together

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay so on our travles what are some enteresting things we could encounter like for exsample say Waffles some how gets an angry mob after us in Irland for some reson, or somthing like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Come on guys we need more post this is the longest running RP I think SF-O has had and we just left the U.S. and we still have a ways to go I would love to see this one to the end.

Come on guys we need more post this is the longest running RP I think SF-O has had

If only you knew. xD

Too true. This isn't the longest, by far.

well the longset I seen since Iv'e been here. e5010970.gif

Oh boy I remember the good ol' days. This is one of the longest of this era of SFO roleplaying, however... XD

• Like 2