MARAUDER: The Hunt for Marauder One

Star_Dragon

(Edited at request now that I am not on time constraints.)

RP Name/Title: MARAUDER: The Hunt for Marauder One

Style: I would guess Forum

Theme: Mystery/Investigation/Survival

Setting: Space, moving across multiple systems/installations, both space-based and planetary.

Description: You have been invited to help Investigate a special case. There has been a string of massacres involving pirate outposts and a small starship called "Marauder One." Reports so far indicate no survivors to these attacks, and that shortly before these massacres, Marauder One has been observed in some fashion entering the premesis. It could be purely coincidental, but we won't know for sure until we get more information. The Primary objective is to discover who Marauder One is and what he is doing. Secondary objective is to find a motive for these massacres. Keep your guard up and your allies in mind; you will be entering a time and place where nothing is as it seems, and you may find that the true enemy is not who you think he is...

Goal: Primary goal is to ascertain a motive to the massacres of the Pirate outposts. These were the worst cutthroats of the galaxy, and they were killed off mercilessly by an unseen assassin. Primary suspect is the alleged "Marauder One." Though there is no evidence tying him to these massacres, the circumstances surrounding his arrival and departures from the sites are suspect. At best, he is the sole survivor to whoever or whatever is causing these massacres; at worst - though commendable and necessary to anti-piracy - he is responsible for them. Secondary goal is to uncover the identity of Marauder One.

Player count: Including me, I wish no less than two or three and no more than five.

--Rules--

Aside from the obvious, here are a few others:

--We're on the same side; no killing each other.

--Be kind and courteous to others.

--For the sake of this RP, I will play Marauder One and the Lead Investigator. I would advise you all to use no more than one character, and new characters, no less (Or at least Characters that have not had a chance to really distinguish themselves or participate in an RP like this).

////Other Notes

--Don't worry about ships - getting us from one system to the next will be my job, and as such, I will provide the ship.

--We're here to investigate a mystery. Keep a keen eye on everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. The slightest detail could change the outlook of the entire investigation.

--If an NPC (ones I control) shoots at you, or tries to kill you, you have my permission to kill them. Marauder One, however, MUST BE TAKEN ALIVE (Depending on the current circumstances of the investigation).

///Character sheet

Name:

Race:

Equipment:

Attire:

///My profile

Name: Vokun Dok (Translation: Shadow Hound)

Race: Dragonarian

Equipment: Light MASRA Battleplate, RX Phantom P3A2 Assault Rifle (Img Below)

rxphantomp3a2.jpg

Attire: Camouflage clothes under the armor.

Gotta go. Be back later.

I do believe i shall try my hand at this. Charylin magguson i shall use.

OOC: CURSE THE SLOW PASSING OF TIME AND LACK OF THINGS TO DO! :OOC

Very well. I shall enjoy RPing with a familiar friend.

[Looks good at the moment, but you'll need to revise the first post so that it complies with the RP Request Template if you seek approval. Thanks for your cooperation. :) ]

[Looks good at the moment, but you'll need to revise the first post so that it complies with the RP Request Template if you seek approval. Thanks for your cooperation. :-) ]

Wait, we actually need to use it? I simply used it for the sake of things. *Mindblown* Good to know!

HAHA About time I get active again in the word of RPing (after a very long time).

I'm interested. I decide to use my latest character, Geo, because I've never been able to use him fully before.

Here he is -----> Geo McKarter

Okay, that's... one... two... three players other than me. That makes four for this RP. Wow. Anyone else?

@StarKid117: Good char. But you might want to consider an upgrade in weaponry - doesn't have to happen, but it is advised.

@Geo Prime: Good to know. Speed will be useful here... trust me.

As I said, are there any others?

I'd like in on this, I do have a character I haven't gotten a chance to use, and while she's in my sheet, her profile isn't in the manner you requested. Therefore to save time, I'll just post it in requested form right here.

Name: Rra Noradi Moi [Nora]

Race: Dragon

Equipment: HK416 Shortdot

Attire: Wears mostly black clothes, tries to stick to dark places. However, when not in combat situations you can find Nora wearing lighter colors like grey, or red.

Hokay! That's five players (including myself). Soon as this RP goes through, we can get started. Just one thing, ppl:

Though things may appear random, just bear with me. It will become clearer as we go along. As is stated in the first post, you will be entering a time and place where nothing is as it seems.

EDIT: One of us may need a medical background (i.e. a doctor or medic) in the [unlikely] event of a survivor being found in this mess ;) If nobody else, I might assume that role. If nothing else, the doctor/medic on the team could be able to determine how a given person died.

I suppose i shall be the medic, Charylin is kinda vague in her portrayel, so i can probably work a medical backround as a part of her ex jedi training.

Okay, good. Now...

... Given the nature of this RP, I have determined we do not need a massive vessel to move from one system to the next. We need a smaller vessel, one that can still fit all of us and fit inside a hangar. Therefore, we will be using a runabout vessel:

260px-Danube_Class_Runabout.png

Danube-class Runabout

Since you clearly have garnered enough support for this one, I can safely say that it is approved. Start up the discussion topic and actual RP whenever you are ready and all preparations are made. :)

[Approved]