MARAUDER: The Hunt for Marauder One

Star_Dragon

"Gottenverdamnt" She swore, just as Vokun took the lead and gained them access with his military ID...

Chayrlin was done with it, she assumed if her suspition got anyworse she would collapse into a paranoia Black hole. Instead she just sighed and glided along with the group reaching the elevator she assumed to be bigger.

"You know, ill meet you guys up there. She sighed, Almost swimming through the air backwards.

"Hey vanessa, want a lift?" She asked, patting herself down for a fresh cigar.

(Geo, that's K-i-r-n, not K-i-m. Kirn, not Kim. Just to be clear.)

(oh right, lol, I'm so sorry :-P the 'r-n' certainly looked like 'm' at first sight, my bad :lol: )

Geo looked at Vokun suspiciously for a second or two before following.

'An I.D.'s all it took for us to pass', Geo thought...

'Vokun does know more about this matter than meets the eye'....

(Corret me if I'm wrong, but...)

Vokun waited as the others boarded the turbolift, then boarded it himself. Charylin and Vanessa remained outside. The turbolift ascended, up and up to the office at the top of the tower. The lift doors parted, and a Kirn warrior with specially ornamented armor looked up at them.

"Ah," he said, "You must be the visitors I was told to expect."

"Truthfully," Vokun said, "This is not all of us - two of us are down below."

"Ah," The base commander said. "Well, in any case, I am Colonel Reess. What brings you here?"

"At this point, we have no choice but to brief you in full... here is the situation..."

Dovahkiin kept a watchful eye on Charylin and Vanessa through the scope of his rifle, simultaneously keeping an eye on Vokun, Geo and Nora in the tower above. Every now and again, he would look around for the inevitable enemy attack. He could feel it coming - it was just a matter of time. To his side was a discarded candy wrapper, half-buried in snow and ice - and Dovahkiin continued to chew as me munched on the last tidbits of a Butterfinger bar. Performing his usual visual scan, he swiveled his rifle for a look and...

He spotted them - a mass of infected Humans, Kemorainians, and Viddarians, hobbling and dashing as quick as they could toward the base. Mikaarj. Zooming in further, he settled the sight over an infected human's head and fired.

CRACK!

The bullet flew right through the bastard's head and took it clean off. The infected droppd dead like a rock. Dovahkiin operated the bolt, then fired again - this time hitting an infected Kemorainian.

CRACK!

Geo noticed Dovahkiin is nowhere to be seen, and he looked back at where Dovahkiin said he would go, and saw him holding a rifle, seemingly firing somewhere. Geo eyed an invisible path from Dovahkiin's rifle's barrel, and it lead to groups of different creatures he hadn't seen before and it seems Marauder One is killing them all. He told quickly, "Vokun, Nora, look at Dovahkiin! What are those he's shooting at?!"

Geo looked for an open window to come out of to go to Dovahkiin, but there was none.

"Hear that, Vanessa?" Chayrlin asked, swiveling mid air to stare towards the coming... CORRUPTION.

Chayrlin could sense the Dovahkiin, she could sense him picking out targets firing as fast as he could, working the bolt action rifle with skill and practice. She could feel the surrounding landscape melt into a haze of pus and bloated corpses. She dropped to the ground in fron of Vanessa. hissing in pain as more of her leg grew back.

"We are under seige by something... horrible" Chayrlin said, breathing heavily. "Vanessa, please help me up, we need to go help end whatever is attacking us."

Peering through the scope of her rifle, Nora began to pick off the infected. Having an automatic rifle worked to her advantage, she never had to open the bolt manually to eject the spent cartridge, it was just pull the trigger as many times as there are enemies. She lined up her shots true and picked many infected off one by one.

Vanessa snapped on her resarator and then pulled out her desert eagle wile helping Chayrlin mantain her balance, "I've got you covered", Vanessa said as she let a few shots ring out taking out two of the corupted corpses from a far.

• 3 weeks later...

[it seems as if activity is beginning to wane on this RP. Are there any particular objections to a lock? - I'll give it a few more days until locking if no one replies.]

[Personaly I would like to see this to the end.]

[Okay, I'll give it two more days and if there are no significant and thought-out objections to a lock, it will be locked to make room for new RPs.]

{S_D has been having a bit of a internet problem basically we are all waiting on him for the next bit of the story}

{S_D has been having a bit of a internet problem basically we are all waiting on him for the next bit of the story}

[Okay then; no problem. It'll be kept open for a week or two then; if no mobility is made then it will be locked. A continuation can always be put into the request thread, after all.]

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I got word back from Star_Dragon, You can go ahead and lock it... it's done. :(

I got word back from Star_Dragon, You can go ahead and lock it... it's done. :(

A shame too; perhaps it will be continued one day. :lock:

• Like 1