The Fox wills it! {A Crusading RP}

ballisticwaffles

Forget the wonders of the modern age.

The Advances of science and progress, of hope and brotherhood. All such things are lost in place of feudalistic survival.

Gone is the old Empire, Collapsing under a combination of its own weight and barbarian excursions, The Territories it once lorded over falling into the age of feudalism like a boulder hitting the ground.

And The world Ages. The Rights of Man are thrown aside for Serfdom. The Armies of soldiers that were governed by a central government are replaced by Feudal lords who are called apon to raise armies of warrior militia and knights. And at the center of it all is the Base Religion of the continent, the only uniting force that keeps the hole in the boat semi-caulked.

But this is not the world you will be seeing.

Several hundred miles from this decrepid cesspool is the only remaining remnant of the old empire.

Unlike the peasents who toil only a mear few miles away, these Men live in relative luxury, having both medical care, a standing army, and most importantly, bathwater.

And this remenent of the old empire is under attack.

From the east comes somthing that has never came before.

A different religion. a Different culture, and a foe that has every advantage on the wreched cesspool that wallows in on itself in the west.

And leading this Army, is A Creature known as Salah ad-din.

The remnent struggles under the onslaught of this new foe, losing land and precious precious manpower.

And eventually, to the horror of those still educated enough to read the dispatches, Something Dread-full happens.

The Men from the east march upon the holy city itself.

With his face stricken with tears, the Emperor of the old empire appeals to the Head of his religion for aid, begging for anything to stem the tide of the new menace.

And they respond by these words.

"DEUS LE VOLT!" These words to a crowd of nobles spark something dreadfull, something whose name will stain the mouths of those who hear about it for centuries to come.

A Crusade. A crusade to save the holy land.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Let me begin by saying that i do not condemn nor support the actions that took place by certain religions 800 years ago. Let Me also say that i let the names of the religions be vague for a reason.

Taht being said, here is the official request

Title: {Deus Le Volt!}

Style- Forum

Theme-A medieval Crusade

Setting-Medieval Crusade

Description-The players are from a variaty of backrounds, all coming to serve under the banner of a lord in the Holy land.

Goal-The Goal is to either defend or escape from the Holy city under seige.

Player count- as many that sign up as possable.

The PC's can be from anywalk of life, in fact i encorage people NOT to play as nobles or landlords. However, as Women rights were degraded in this time period, unless you can justify why wimminz would be fighting, no female charecters.

Sorry.

Excellent.

As A collerary to the charecter thing up above, i am considering letting space age PC's in. They would have to use the utmost of desgression, and absolutly no firearms, but they can participate.