The Banned Game!

Gestalt

Banned for referencing the TV series that never was, Dumpster Watch, where double d blondes get down and dirty for your trash bins every week.

Banned for assuming I'd like to watch your hypothetical tv show.

Banned because if I included guns in the plot, you would have nothing to say in opposition.

Banned because I would like to say something very sassy about the current political and social climate but will not because I follow the rules and care too much about my friends on this site.

Banned for not looking out for number one...

Banned because my life, at least in its current state, is of little worth.

Banned because every human life is beautiful, just the hot ones...only the hot ones...only

Banned for littering.

Banned because I don't litter, I'm impassively decorating the world with trash.

• Like 1

Banned for a failed euphemism.

Banned for not supplying a reason for banning

Banned for having a point.

Banned for slaying innocent puppets. 

Banned because those puppets represent everything impure in society, purging them is the final solution.

• Like 1

Banned, because you smoke on the streets.

Banned for wearing pajamas everywhere you go, lethargic and near death.

Banned for being right about the puppets being so dark. The puppets are, indeed, part of a conspiracy theory of some sort. They call it "nullification", whatever that means.

Banned because it's called the uncanny valley. And in my perfect world, all puppets will be gathered and burned in a literally valley.

I'd hate to ban you, but banned because we must know more about the eeeeevil puppet conspiracy. Especially with Tuesday coming up.

Banned for claiming to be a puppet slayer, yet there happens to be a puppet in your own signature who doesn't look very slayed. If you really are a puppet slayer, then sorry to say this but you aren't that great at your job...

Banned because my usual shade of text purple is no longer available... T-T

Banned, because you could as well just have clicked "Source", and use any shade of purple you want.

Banned for claiming to be a puppet slayer, yet there happens to be a puppet in your own signature who doesn't look very slayed. If you really are a puppet slayer, then sorry to say this but you aren't that great at your job...

Banned for giving me a chuckle, and making me scream internally right afterwards. But in terms of puppet slaying, I am a bounty hunter, and that puppet has no value. The big-cash puppet can't seem to be found... Yet.

Banned, because you could as well just have clicked "Source", and use any shade of purple you want.

Banned for being a tech ninja.

Banned because, if she were a ninja of any sort, she'd be terrible at her job because ninja, no matter what undertaking they choose, are supposed to remain unnoticed.