Tele shows that suit your fancy.

Dr. Orange

Guys, we really ought to try and avoid turning this into a pony-centric thread. We already have one :/

i'll spoiler it. Sorreh. :|

Hi,

Everything on the Internet is filled with ponies these days… It's unavoidable. :V

Not quite - some part maybe is, the other one is filled with Touhou^^

OOC9N.jpg

Only difference: one is from Japan, the other one from the States. And I'm actually addicted to the eastern stuff^^

• Like 1

A few days ago I finally finished all 48 episodes of Kamen Rider Kiva as well as the movie to it called "King of Hells Castle". Normally after Kiva I decided to choose another season to watch. So why not the season after it, Decade!

I'm adding Doctor Who (2005) and Supernatural to my list, been watching both lately.

Hustle (BBC One, 2004-onwards) is a consistently excellent show about a bunch of con-men who meticulously plan out and execute magnificent long-cons. It's probably the best british television series out of the mid-00's, not only for the great schemes carried out in the show, but also the solid characterisation, comedy, editing, and drama. It's also got a stellar bollywood dance routine in season 3. If that didn't convince you, nothing will.

I personally don't have TV at home. Just internet. I just bought a WD multimedia box that has all those apps and live TV. Mainstream media is getting board for me for some reason. To me theres not that much interesting to watch anymore. However when I go visit my parents they have DirectTV. I pretty much like family shows or cartoons.

Back to Internet TV, I have Netflix and there are old school cartoons they have that I used to enjoy watching when I was little: Inspector Gadget, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers and pretty much anything that was in the 90's for great cartoons.

I find more entertainment in Youtube than Mainstream television. So many channels to subscribe about anything you can think of that suits interests. I'll give you a small sample I've subscribed to: Ashens (reviews crappy electronic games), freddiew (special effects & movie projects), Pogobat (Dan Brown the Rubik's Cube), Ukinojoe (animation / comedy), MLP fan brony channels (Saberspark, Paleo, and ACRaceBest), and alternative news (AlexJonesChannel, Peter Schiff, AdamKokesh, and Matlarson10).

Saw an episode of "Video and Arcade Top 10" today, a serious blast from the past. It was a kid's show in a tiny little studio in Toronto, and featured demos and tips on all those arcade games that I never played and all the home console games that I never had. It always seemed so cool and modern, it's funny now to look back and see how lame it actually was!

The only shows I make a point of watching are Top Gear and The Mentalist. I really just came to this thread to see how bad the MLP plague has hit SF-O. ;)

I really just came to this thread to see how bad the MLP plague has hit SF-O. ;)

ohyou.png

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

*Sigh*

And you lot wonder why I keep getting annoyed...

And back on the actual topic, I tend to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars. So much awesome....

Crap, I just did it again.

I revived a thread AGAIN. For the what, fourth time in two days?

How do I delete? Anyone?

Crap, I just did it again.

I revived a thread AGAIN. For the what, fourth time in two days?

How do I delete? Anyone?

I've got a mind-blowing revelation for you if you realize you are making a post in a place you shouldn't.

I'll give you 10 seconds to clear the room for it though.

Skip a few, 10.

If you are posting in a topic, check the thread dates BEFORE you post it. As in, make sure the topic isn't ancient. Bam. Problem solved.

Moving on.

• Like 5