SOme art I color for fun

Vulvokunvrii

Hey there Dark here. I figured I'd makea small topic inside this giant thread. I've been surfing the 'net and looking for StarFox stuff to color and found one on "Only We Have The Brains To Rule Lylat" on Tumblr. I found a REALLY perfect Fox McCLoud picture and turned it int o something else. I'll also try to post more StarFox stuff in the future when I can.

Dark%20McCLoud.png-ALL credit goes to AnderJak12. All I did was color it.

I'm assuming you coloured it in Photoshop? Good use of colours, and I like the no-shading effect. I do that too.

Do you know how layers and layer clipping function? Using those will help get rid of the white outline everywhere.

I'm assuming you coloured it in Photoshop? Good use of colours, and I like the no-shading effect. I do that too.

I didn't use photoshop. What you see here before you, is Paint.net, use of Gaussian blur and sharpen.

Do you know how layers and layer clipping function? Using those will help get rid of the white outline everywhere.

I dont know how that works on Paint.net. I tried layers on something once, and there was no change. SO I dont use layers.

Part of the idea of using layers is that so you can work on individual parts of your image without wrecking others. In your case it's important so that you can get rid of that really nasty-looking white outline surrounding your lineart, without risking ruining the lines. I've never used Paint.net, but this person apparently has, and they helpfully provide a tutorial for how to smoothly colour in the program.

For what it's worth the colour scheme you chose is actually rather nice. The brown tones with red/purple accents goes together pretty well.

Part of the idea of using layers is that so you can work on individual parts of your image without wrecking others. In your case it's important so that you can get rid of that really nasty-looking white outline surrounding your lineart, without risking ruining the lines. I've never used Paint.net, but this person apparently has, and they helpfully provide a tutorial for how to smoothly colour in the program.

For what it's worth the colour scheme you chose is actually rather nice. The brown tones with red/purple accents goes together pretty well.

I'll give it some thought.