[Creepypasta] Super Mario 64: Condemned (part two)

(Hi! I decided to do a creepypasta of SM64.

<-----this is what a creepypasta is, and also where I got my inspiration ^^ hope you like the story!)

I cannot ever forget the horrors I witnessed after I had played that game........that demonic, horrendous game. I would have never guessed such horrors could be from something so....enjoyable. It all started on June 18th; my birthday. I had turned 15 and was still into my gaming phase of life, usually into the classics. Being asked to choose my own gift this year, i decided to get the very first game I played when I was young; Super Mario 64. My step father was pleased I hadn't chose something expensive, like most girls would. Happy with my decision, he got on his laptop and searched for the specific game I wanted on Craigslist.

After about five minuets of searching, we saw a cartridge being sold for absolutely no price at all. It was said to be in perfect condition and will be cleaned before being sent. Happy with the find, I got my dad to order the game for me. He ordered the game and I hugged him before running upstairs to find my old Nintendo 64. Several days after the order, I had checked the mail after school and found my package had arrived. I squealed with joy as I rushed into the house and into my room, where I quickly set up the system and pressed in the game, turning it on shortly afterwards.

The game greeted me with 'It's-a-me-a-Mario", like it did when I was young. I smiled and decided to let the cut scene play, since I hadn't seen it in a while, but when the cut scene started, what I had seen still haunts me to this day. There was a scene....a very gruesome one at that. Mario had his back turned to the screen......and was choking Peach, laughing maniacally as she struggled to get free. My eyes widened and I looked at the left side of the screen, where I noticed Luigi had been stabbed to death and his limbs were torn off and scattered around the room, along with his eyeballs and innards.

I quickly looked away, my eyes going to the floor of my room, but out of pure curiosity, back at Mario and Peach. I started to tear up as she screamed and pleaded for him to stop, her voice evidently raspy from lack of air. "Who in the hell would MAKE something like this?!" I whispered to myself as I watched the horrendous scene. After about two more minuets, there was silence. Peach seased all movement and had stopped breathing. Peach was dead. I gasped, my heart racing and a chill going down my spine as Mario dropped Peach and turned around to look at me.

When he turned fully around, I was struck with fear at what I saw. Mario's eyes were missing and his mouth was sown shut. I was shaking as he smirked at me, a chill being sent down my spine. I quickly went to turn off the game, but a ear piercing scream stopped me from doing so. I rolled onto my side, plugging my ears and hoping for it to stop. As soon as I was away from the power switch, the screaming stopped. I unplugged my ears and against my better judgement, looked at the screen. The cut scene was gone and the file selection screen had taken its place. I sat up and took a deep breath, grabbed my controller, and started a new file. The game started normally and I thought that my troubles were finally over, but I was wrong. After Mario had jumped out of the pipe, static filled my TV screen, and a bone chilling shriek filled my ears.

I jumped in surprise and again, plugged my ears. The shriek went on for about two minuets until the static cleared and then it stopped. I unplugged my ears and looked at the screen, noticing I wasn't at the castle anymore. I was in Bomb-Omb Battle Field, but it was different. The sky and ground were blood red, clouds missing from the sky. All the enemies were missing, and the Bomb-Omb buddies were missing as well. Also, the music was distorted and the trees were black as night. I made my way forward towards the summit, where King Bomb-Omb usually resided waiting for you to defeat him.

I was halfway up the summit when I started hearing demonic chanting. I couldn't understand what they were saying, because it seemed to be in Latin. The screen then faded to white and a picture of Mario being hung popped up on the screen. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! Who would DO such a thing?! Who would create something like THIS?! Against my better judgement I quickly reach to turn off the game. I flip the switch on the counsel, but nothing happens. I frantically pull the plug on the system, hoping it would turn off and this nightmare would end, but it didn't. The game stayed on....and I was still in full control of Mario.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Ah, so you got a hold of Super Mario 64? It's an awesome game, though the original certainly shows its age. Have you considered picking up the remake of the game Super Mario 64 DS? It's the same game with lots of added features. Rather long, but interesting story!

By the way, it's nice to meet you! You haven't really been active since I joined the site, so I thought I'd say high quickly!

Ah, so you got a hold of Super Mario 64? It's an awesome game, though the original certainly shows its age. Have you considered picking up the remake of the game Super Mario 64 DS? It's the same game with lots of added features. Rather long, but interesting story!

By the way, it's nice to meet you! You haven't really been active since I joined the site, so I thought I'd say high quickly!

Hello ^^ and (obviously) the story is fiction, but also has some facts about me as well imbedded in it. SM64 WAS in fact the first game I had ever played and i was about 4 when i received it on Christmas. I am also, in fact, in love with classic games and enjoy playing them, even though they seem to be considered outdated and the graphics do indeed show their age. Yes, im not very active due to school and also out of the fact that no one really seems to get on anymore ^^'. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed part 1 of my first ever creepypasta!

Nobody gets on anymore?! Some of us are on quite a bit! Mind you, I'm pretty busy too, but I try and make time for my gaming and interwebz.

I backed away from the system, scared and frightened of what I was encountering at this very moment and time. I tried to turn off the TV, but it was no use. The game wouldn't turn off....and I was forced to play more. "Th-that can't be possible. How in hell is this even HAPPENING?!" I thought as I sat with my back against my bed. I looked up at the screen, and breathed a sigh of relief. The haunting and very realistic image of Mario being hung had disappeared, and I was now back in the castle. Looking around, I decided to go into the room where the first fight with Bowser usually occurs. I ran towards the painting and as usual, was dropped below to what I was expecting to be the level that you have to tread through to get to the pipe that leads to the stage with Bowser. Instead of being dropped into the level, I was sent to Jolly Rodger Bay.

"Thats strange........Why am I in Jolly Rodger Bay? And.......Why is the music so funny?" I asked myself mentally, noticing the music was indeed quite funny, menacing even. It sounded like something you would hear in the Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time. I was scared out of my mind, but of course, I shrugged it off and went into the water, although I had noticed the boat had disappeared, but I made nothing of it and dove under the surface, but when I went under water, I was surprised; the ground that use to be at the very bottom had disappeared, along with everything that was on the bay floor as well, although the more shallow portion of the bay floor was more terrifying than the endless abyss itself. The shallow end was covered with bones and severed body parts, blood looming over a freshly mauled carcase, whom looked like it belonged to Luigi.

My eyes widened as I swam past the underwater bone yard and towards the abyss. I cautiously swam towards the bottom of the bay, my curiosity obviously getting the better of me. What exactly was down there? There was only one way to find out; see for myself. My conscience was screaming in my mind that I shouldn't go down there, but I ignored it and went anyway. I swam and swam, but there was nothing to be seen. Not even a fish. It seemed like hours before I got tired of swimming endlessly. I looked towards the surface of the water and I had decided to swim back, but just before I could push the 'A' button, a hand grabbed the ankle of Mario and pulled him down into the darkness as he screamed and struggled to gain freedom. The screen was pitch black and there was silence, only to be broken by a shriek and the sound of ripping and a struggle. My eyes widened as I witnessed several body parts flying out from the darkness and becoming visible, then disappearing as they floated towards the surface.

I whimpered silently, too scared to move at all. I wanted this nightmare to end. I didn't want to do this anymore. I suddenly heard a voice coming from the game. 'Having fun, Child'? I dropped the controller, went to the door, and tried to leave......but the game wouldn't let me. The door didn't budge. I screamed for my parents to come and help, but there was no answer. Panicking, I went to remove the cartridge, but the game emitted another shriek, like the one that happened when I went to turn the system off. I covered my ears and stepped away from the game, but it kept going. It went on for three whole minuets, and then stopped. I uncovered my ears and started to cry softly. I was terrified and I didn't want to play this anymore. Suddenly, another image popped up on the screen; a picture of my Mom and Step Dad. There blood was everywhere and the head of my Step father was tossed aside, while the arms and legs of my mother were being burned, and there were several stab wounds on her torso.

I shrieked in fear, now bawling my eyes out. Suddenly, a very maniacal laugh emitted from the game, and soon said in a very murderous tone 'Game Over', and then the fuse blew and the game shut off. Without thinking, I quickly ripped the cartridge out of the system, and not bothering to open a window, chucked it at it. The glass shattered and the game landed on the rocky driveway, with a clatter, seeming unbroken. I didn't care though. All I wanted to do was get that game away from me. I went over to my door and without any trouble, opened it and ran down stairs to look for my parents. When I entered the kitchen, I saw my Mom. She looked at me and smiled.

"Well look who it is! You must have liked that gift your father bought you, because you were up there for hours! You sounded like you enjoyed it though, because you were laughing and having a lot of fun" she said. "What do you mean?" "What do you mean what do I mean? You sounded like you were enjoying yourself is all im saying." She looked confused. "N-never mind" I said with a sigh. She then smiled a little. "Are you hungry at all?" "No, not right now" I said before walking away. I entered my room and went right to the computer to do some research on the person who sold the game to us. After about a half an hour of searching, I had finally discovered something to explain it. The man whom sold us the game, had bought it from someone else who was a black market salesman. Where HE purchased it from, was from a factory built right on the spot where

Stedelen was convicted of being a witch, and was tortured until she confessed to summoning demons and was burned.

I then turned off my computer and looked out my window, where I saw a young man, about my age, pick up and take off with the game.

I've merged your two topics, sfchick, try not to make another for the same thing, okay? :)