The Saurian Adventure Official Discussion Thread

Robert Monroe

Manthony told me his last profile post is his final product, and Milky's seems to be final too.

RP BEGINS THIS WEEK!

My Profile is also Final.. took me a while, but I finally got it where i like it.

So i came across this thing and I've found the idea really interesting, though i'm not sure if i'll be accepted since when it comes to group interactions i tend to fail miserably in ... about anything. D: But in case you're still accepting players, I'll see if i can dig up something for a RP-worthy character.

When and if i join, it will be my first RP in a really long time. (Say a Time Lord lifespan or so. I'm *also* terrible with numbers.) In case i end up screwing things, just tell me and i'll vanish. Kaput.

*Uncertain sigh* Wish me luck.

Hmm. I don't think it'll happen to be honest. This has been in the making for a while and applications closed quite a while ago. Then there were still setbacks while characters were perfected according to the format. If you get in, that's great. If not, sorry mate but I really didn't think so.

PM me a profile by Monday and if it's good you're in.

I really can't do anything for the rest of the day, unfortunately. Crap. There's every possibility I may miss the prologue.

Prologue will stick around for a few days, don't worry.

A little note, guys! Try and find some time to check the RP at least once or twice a day! And don't be shy on making your posts. Its better to waste your post limit by making posts than to let them go to waste.

• Like 1

Hey, guys! Did you know we have a totally cool Skype channel? Of course you do, all you jerks are in it.

You all should log into Skype more! Some of you do already, but some of you are rarely on! Rule of habit, just log onto Skype whenever you log onto your computer! We use the channel to discuss things quickly and rapidly, as well as socialize and have fun!

I edited the most recent update post, so if you looked it over already, please-reread it! And Manthony you should probably edit your reply because of this! Sorry!

A little note, guys! Try and find some time to check the RP at least once or twice a day! And don't be shy on making your posts. Its better to waste your post limit by making posts than to let them go to waste.

I feel the need to repost this and remind everyone that given your small window for some posts, you need to be checking the RP once or twice a day, if not posting. I'm going easy on you for the prologue, but once the adventure starts in full, anything goes!

• 2 weeks later...

Hidi has dropped out. Her character has been retconned from the RP. Act like she was never even there.

• 1 month later...

ARGGHHH

AFTER OVER TWO WEEKS OF ISOLATION I'M FREE

ITS TIME TO FUCKING RP.

• OneUnder locked this topic