A return to an old idea

DZComposer

I wonder though, the comics are pretty cheesy, are you going to go really lighthearted, or keep some degree of seriousness ?

He didn't appear out of nowhere. They picked him up in the opening scene of the comic when they raided that Venomian freighter. The plot hole is that this Herbet later appears in Andross' base, and then appears back in Star Fox's Papetoon hideout, with rust on his cheek from crying over Andross dying on Fortuna, except that it was Herbert 2 crying, and the team had the first Herbert.

D'oh, I can't believe I forgot that.. And its just been like a month since I last read the entire comics :S

Also, I will write music to the song the bard in act 9 sings, and I may just make a short clip of the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band re-lyriced to make the same joke Itoh makes in the comic illustration in Act 4.

That's great ideas !

For some strange reasons, that bard always reminded me of that old disney movie I watched as a kid for some reasons, the robin hood with animals one. And I don't really see any real links between the two.. :/

For some strange reasons, that bard always reminded me of that old disney movie I watched as a kid for some reasons, the robin hood with animals one. And I don't really see any real links between the two.. :/

Oddly enough, the same thing happened to me - I flashed back to that darned Disney Robin Hood, probably because in this comic Star Fox follows a similar (though not the same) archetype of being an "underdog fighting for the people".

• Like 1

Hey, I remember this. Saw an old thread for a Star Fox Radio Drama quite a while ago, and it was a shame it never went anywhere. I absolutely love audio dramas, though, so count me in as an interested auditioner once that time comes.

As a random, off-topic aside: I found it funny you linked to the Mario Adventures dub, Patch1993, as my brother is one of the actors in there (IronKaiser). Oh, irony, you.

• Like 1

I wonder though, the comics are pretty cheesy, are you going to go really lighthearted, or keep some degree of seriousness ?

It will be just as cheesy as the original, if not more.

The story to this comic is hilariously bad, and I will do nothing to fix it.

He's drawn in a very Disney-esque style.

I actually went on youtube searching for vids of that and I think its because both bards are bird, and during their song we see kids at one point..

It will be just as cheesy as the original, if not more.

The story to this comic is hilariously bad, and I will do nothing to fix it.

More cheesiness sounds good :D

But what about the plothole with herbert ?

And I agree the story's not all that great, but I think its not really at the point of being hilariously bad, I mean at least parts of it makes sense. There's still some way to go to get there : Fantasy Mission Force, Full Liife Consequences.

Something I whipped-up for Act II:

http://www.corneriasound.com/betamusic/sgpepper_pp.mp3

Not bad for an untrained voice with no rehearsal and not being British, if I may say!

• Like 3

Not bad for an untrained voice with no rehearsal and not being British, if I may say!

Oh god. This made my day. XD

I lol'd.

EDIT: Welp, never mind.

Edited by Hidi

H0nJG.jpg