Snes1993's artwork

Snys93

The Sunset Star from my fanfic.

Its incomplete (duh) but I'll get it done in a couple days or so.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a unnamed carrier that dates before the Lylat War. Its only a concept thus far and most of the ships tech is listed. I had an idea about the CDF carrier groups that they would function as support for larger ships, while being a mobile outpost for troops and aero/spacecraft.

While in orbit about a planet or asteroid, these carriers can fire ordinance to the surface via its missile ports or the HOAAC turrets (Heavy Orbital Assault and Anti-ship Cannon). The multi-facet nature of this vessel would prove useful and effective against a wide variety of threats

The cons however about the design are obvious. To provide AA and flak cover sufficiently, the vessel must bare her port broadside allowing her turrets a functional line-of-sight. The carrier is most effective surrounded by craft of similar design or else the ship might be overwhelmed by heavy swarms of enemy fighters as she stands alone.

Tell me what you guys thinks and how this design might improve. :-)

Note: A bit of a goof on my part, in the pic I put starboard instead of port. Derp.

• Like 1

This is another concept I've been working on, the Heavy Assault Super Carrier or HASC. This craft is the largest so far I've created and over time I'll make more adjustments til I get a final result.

The CDF-HASC-01 would be the first and only ship of her kind, due to the already over-extended budget of the CDF. There originally was to be four constructed to serve and protect Lylat, but sudden the invasion of Venom during the famed Lylat War put a stop to any further development and all efforts were put into building just one vessel. She was fitted for combat and featured in a few battle engagements in the war including the Aparoid invasion before being so seriously damaged she was pulled from the line. The Lady Mad, as the rest of the fleet called her, never participated in the Anglar War due to her massive and costly repair program.

With most repairs completed, the Madeline is scheduled to retire from service and converted into a war museum of the Lylat War and history of the fleet. Her last commander with years of experience in the Cornerian Defense Force would be retiring as well.

The design was a radical deviation from traditional CDF carriers with no exposed CIC tower and no other exterior vital systems. Blistering with weapons, the vessel is more of a fortress than a carrier. Designed for heavy combat the Madeline was only deployed in Lylat's most dangerous encounters and served with the rest of her 3rd Blue Banner Fleet to mop up what team Starfox had left over.

With no new conflict in sight, it seems the old girl will get her well deserved rest after all.

Or...will she?

Here I have two color concepts, one of the snes Arwing redux with red thruster and a newer up to date design. Both of these were made by me about 4 years ago and dumped to my flash drive and I didn't think to upload them until now.

I would like to your thoughts on these. :)

This is my first fanfic character, Cadet Chisteran Agathol from the Fall of Lylat series.

I wasn't too sure what Ensign or Cadet uniforms looked like for the SF universe, so I created my own which I have a habit of doing.

I do a lot of free-hand drawing and rarely color in my pictures. If I do, It'll be on a canvas. 

Hello, an update of my fanfic character, Chisteran Agathol, of what he "might" look like later on during the Lylat War.

:D Let me know what you guys think.

Love the ship designs!  I, personally, utterly suck at drawing starships of ANY kind.  But, that Arwing starfighter is... Hulk-ish big.  

ARWING SMA-- no.  Not going to say it.  lol

The uniform design of Christeran Agathol looks pretty nice!  Very "chiefy" looking.  Px

I do think that arwing was too big lol

This is how I envisioned the Great Fox from SF64 if it were, by our standards, more practical.

The wings and dorsal fin are smaller but present, giving the ship a similarity to the canon vessel. Other than the design, the hanger deck and main gun positions are moved. It now has twice the front fire power and sports AA turrets and anti-ship guns for assault and defense.

It was taken from a Battlestar Galactica ship configuration and was not completely built by me, I only added and subtracted bits and pieces to make it resemble the Starfox teams mothership. This is only a concept and SHOULD NOT be used. Otherwise, enjoy and tell me what you think. :-)

• Like 1

I was in a parking lot and turned around and saw this. Thought I'd share :)

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been drawing for a while, so I decided to brush up on it again.

I promised aFoxNamedMorris some concept art for his project and so finally, after having some silence for a change I sat down and got some done. :D

The first is something quick I did, a vulpine in a jacket with monoculars. Front and back of Jacket to show some design.

Second we have a Avian in armor (not Falco). Whether this is for the army or police, I don't know yet.

And thirdly, a double barrel machine gun. I wasn't sure which caliber the rounds should be, 20 or 30 cal. 50 would have been too much for one foot soldier to handle.

These sketches are a pleasant surprise to look upon. Chiefly I like the carrier, something about it appeals to me. As for the concept art for the Great Fox? It's not bad, but it seems a bit more like a gigantic ass assault ship than an HQ and home for a band of mercenaries. I also think it could be revised just a bit more to resemble its in-game counterpart, otherwise it's certainly interesting.

Also, that morning shot of the sky is beautiful.

• Like 1

Thanks, I'm glad you approve. Thank you.

These are concepts I did years ago of a Starwolf Wolfen and snes Starfox Rock Crusher.

The Wolfen is a revised version of the fighter, combining elements of the N64 and Assault designs. For originality, I also made it to be somewhat reminiscent of the Japanese Shinden advanced fighter of World War II. The craft has six wings including an underbelly fin to my knowledge does not add to maneuvering capabilities of the fighter.

The Rock Crusher remains mostly original, except for added paint that is slowly being weathered away and a hatch that is visible at the center. Also this Rock Crusher is slightly larger than the original.

• 4 weeks later...

Heres a cover for my graphic novel God Sin. Its pending.

Here is a small emoticon for Kaan. I wanted to practice drawing his 'devil may care, but I don't' attitude.

More sketches of Kaan. Bear in mind these aren't final.

When I discussed God Sin with friends, they urged me to find a way for the readers to like Kaan. Your first impression of him is: "Hes a cocky, selfish bastard" and he is. But as his character evolves and as he becomes a father, you'll see his humanity slowly becoming visible.

• 3 months later...

Finally, dammit, I have something worthy to upload.

I was bored one night and couldn't sleep when this design popped into my head for the Arwing. Mainly it was just the formation of the G-Diffuser and configuration of the wings.

Note the massive yet compacted intakes below the cockpit and the design around them, how they curve forward to the bow section of the fuselage. As time goes by, I'll upload different angles of the craft and with color which will take some time since I'm filled with projects, including the final design of the Sunset Star.

• Like 3

I just NOW drew this and thought I'd upload.

A Venomian Attack Carrier from the Snes SF and SF64, its relatively the same with the exception of the two towers on either side of the capital ships "red eye" laser tower. The missile pods are at an angle unlike other versions and the hanger deck is slightly larger.

Nicely done; always cool to see conceptual-like artwork especially regarding mechanical structures/vehicles. :P

• Like 1

Nicely done; always cool to see conceptual-like artwork especially regarding mechanical structures/vehicles. :-P

Thanks. I draw machines better than humanoid figures. I'm in the process of drawing the dorsal view of the Arwing to give a better idea what is done to the fuselage.

• 4 weeks later...

Now I have a quick little thing of the late James Foxworth Mcloud I, Peppy Hare and salivating Pigma Dengar.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone, I think I've made a comeback in terms artwork. As I said before I'm better at drawing ships than figures and so here are three I've added to the pile :D

The first is a concept for a fighter that predates the Lylat War around the same time as a carrier I drew prior. Notice the rudder fins located in the aft section, possibly when the CDF begins fazing out atmospheric aircraft before converting the fleet's workhorses to more advanced aero/space vehicles. The fuselage many seem large but is actually an arrowhead shape giving it the distinction that it may be a predecessor to the X fighter (SNES) and is somewhat similar to Cornerian fighters used in sf64.

This next concept came to me out of the blue. Its specific role is more of a heavy interceptor, designed for quick assaults on convoys and bombers wings. Now that I think about, it more resembles an P-38 Lightening without tail rudders and wings angled backward. This fighter's current design don't however allow for secondary weapons and only boasts six triplet plasma cannons that can retracted from the two cylindrical pylons. Possibly an extra foil between these pylons can be installed to accommodate missile and incendiary payloads.

I personally was not pleased with how this concept came out. The X fighter was the original Cornerian Defense Force's main space fighter during the invasion from Venom. To me it just seems bulky and not efficient as a military craft, specially my design.

Let me know if you wish to use the other two concepts in a project of your own and please leave some feedback if you can. :)

I'm digging that trio of the original "Star Fox team". My only criticism is Peppy's eye.