Reworking: A Different Shade of Blue

Jabariboykin

After having a few interesting chats with Tobias Umbra on FF.net, ive decided to redo my Cerinian fic a bit. One of the biggest changes will be that Cobalt is being redone not as an honored warrior, but as a criminal.

FF.net style summary is as follows:

The young Cerinian Cobalt is exiled from Cerinia as a criminal, and is sent to an icy world at the edge of the lylat system. There he must learn to survive the frozen tundra, or die alone.

Hoping to update this thread with more juicy details soon.

I'm going to break this streak of not talking just to say that the plot you had before was much more interesting.

EDIT: You also don't need to keep making new topics. Just consolidate all your story talk into one thread.

I'm going to break this streak of not talking just to say that the plot you had before was much more interesting.

EDIT: You also don't need to keep making new topics. Just consolidate all your story talk into one thread.

Thanks, ill keep that in mind.

Also thank you for being honest.

EDIT: Did you read what I had posted on FF.net? I wasn't aware that you had. Thank you if you did.

Hi Jabariboykin, sounds very interesting, looking forward to more.

Also regarding your fanfic topics, please try keeping them to one topic. If you link me to all the topics you've made for fanfics, I'll join them all into one for you. I'm having trouble locating them all as I'm afraid in case I miss one out.