Solar does some art..

Flare

I do occasionally do art...but i've never found myself to be that good. Figured I might as well share some I guess. Lots of other people do it. : I'm not even close to good at Starfox stuff yet so I haven't really tried to much on them. So don't expect to see any of that. >_>

4rvrcx.jpg

Random fan character I thought up in the past. I kind of have a sonicesque art style.

34dk8co.jpg

Some of you might know this one if you're friends with Sroberson. He's Nylocke from TOME.

nqyaug.jpg

This is regarded as my master piece. It's Sir Lancelot from Sonic and the Black Knight. Took me hours to do this.

2d8p98o.jpg

Just a quick Tails doodle when I was bored. Took about an hour.

So ya...I have more..I'll show it if you guys want..but this is pretty much my best stuff.

I don't do computer art only pencil. Oh and if the images are to big I can make them as small as the Tails one if you want..

• Like 2

I think you could easily draw some Starfox stuff, why not give it a try? These are pretty good, I look forward to seeing more!

I imagine you could pull off some Starfox works.  I (personally) see a bit of a resemblance between Sonic characters and Starfox characters other than the fact that Starfox characters have more volume to their bodies because of the fur.  You should post some of the pictures of your OC, I thought they were pretty cool.  

Also...

nnnnnnNNNYLOCKE! DRAGON OF THE COMMENTARY ON DRAWINGS!

[/corny]

The drawings of Solar weren't made by me. So I can't do that. :U

Nice arts. Yeah I'm with Redeemer, try doing some Starfox stuff :D

You wont know you can do something until you try!

Give Stairfax stuff a whack!

*waves Solar flag*

I'd recommend starting with Krystal? Should you decide to give it a try, of course. Her features are softer and easier to draw. :)

Ugh I suck at women. Men are so much easier to drawwwwww.

Most drawing ability dosent just come naturally, it comes with practice, be it emulation of other art or otherwise

Arin Hanson, for example, has stated that a good portion of his early days of drawing were doodling other people's characters by copying the sketches until he could do it without the source material, then just started drawing his own characters

and look where Arin is now!

• Like 1

Ugh I suck at women. Men are so much easier to drawwwwww.

:o

TEACH ME

I cannot draw men. D:

:o

TEACH ME

I cannot draw men. D:

*resisting the obvious penis joke here*

I actually have the same issue Solar has, but that may just be inexpirence with drawing... I simply don't do it enough

• Like 2

*resisting the obvious penis joke here*

I'd tell you a joke about mine, but it's too long.

I never miss the chance to say this despite being female.

Huh maybe I can look out some of my references for you guys, they teach female anatomy very well.

When I draw figures I tend to draw men as edgy, with a rough exterior with a lot of squares.

With women I draw round shapes like circles with no edges of any kind.