Starfox Merchandice: Yay or nay?

geoprimedonna

Starfox Merchandice: Yay or Nay?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Starfox Merchandice: Yay or Nay?

How is that rude? Lots of people say worse stuff to me on this site, and no one cares, really.

1; The action taken against geoprimadonna was in response to several infractions in multiple threads.

2; The report button at the bottom of a post, and your ability to PM a member of the staff if you have a grievance to air, work. Use them when necessary.

Insinuating that no one gives a damn regarding the treatment of users here is not a fair, nor accurate, statement.

Alright, sorry. I didn't think about PMimg DZ, and because I'm a mobile type of guy, I only have the quote option. I don't have the report button.

Alright, sorry. I didn't think about PMimg DZ, and because I'm a mobile type of guy, I only have the quote option. I don't have the report button.

No problem; usually a PM to any staff member available will get your complaint/issue reviewed in a timely manner.

--------

Pulling this thread back toward its original purpose, merchandising generally works well when there is a good bit of intellectual property to back it up. Make a good game, and folks will be more inclined to purchase related figurines, statues, etc.

Stationary items meant to go on a shelf or be displayed were always some of my favorite bits of memorabilia/merchandise. I'll be hard pressed to avoid purchasing this when it is released, for example.

41p6yjPLIcL.jpg