geoprimedonna

Starfox chapter book: yay or nay?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Starfox chapter book: yay or nay?

• Nay
    • Yay
    • Dunno

Think Assassins Creed chapter books...

Perhaps a graphic novel would be better suited to this series. Maybe we'd finally get some characterization and background information that the games haven't provided.

• Like 1

^ Yeah that. I always thought a series of short, FBF-styled comics about the other characters would be a really good idea. Release them as individual comics, then compile them all as a graphic novel.

• Like 1

Yeah, I think you've got my point... But a chapter book, with no drawings, just the story of what we don't see in the game. Imagine if SSBB made a chapter book about the Subspace Emissary... Understood?

Yeah, I think they know what you meant. They just think their idea is an improvement on that. As do I. A large part of SF is the cartoony style, which... you know. Can't really be conveyed all that well without pictures.

• Like 4

Yeah, I think they know what you meant. They just think their idea is an improvement on that. As do I. A large part of SF is the cartoony style, which... you know. Can't really be conveyed all that well without pictures.

I think your comment will fit well here. Got the point? A chapter book without drawings or anything of the like.

Don't be a jerk, we get the point, we're just saying "no that is a bad idea and it would be better represented in a visual medium like a comic book".

• Like 1

I think your comment will fit well here. Got the point? A chapter book without drawings or anything of the like.

009.jpg

There is literally no clearer way that Xort could've phrased what he said, and yet this post exists.

• Like 7

All right! All right! I get the point, Drasi!

Perhaps a graphic novel would be better suited to this series. Maybe we'd finally get some characterization and background information that the games haven't provided.

Actually,

holy crap. I want to see this now, especially the newest title not pursuing story so much.

• Like 1

OK, so OneUnder and Dras make a good point and even explain why they think it is a good point. You respond crassly and assert that your opinion is correct without anything to support your opinion, and then make this snide remark after they further explain.

That's rude.

You really need to learn to respect the fact that people may have differing opinions than you. If you can't handle that, then maybe you should find another activity on which to spend your time. Internet discussions are all about sharing opinions. If that is not what you want, then please don't participate.

If you choose to continue participating and you continue to fail to treat others here with respect, you will find yourself wearing-out your welcome here.

Consider this an official warning. Further posts of this type will result in staff action.