What do you guys think about an (unofficial) SFO TF2 server again?

Icy

*Unofficial* TF2 Server  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want to play (unofficial) TF2 game nights with the SFO gang?

2. 2. Which nights would be best for you? (Multiple choice)

• Friday nights
    • Saturday nights
    • Sunday nights
    • Monday nights
    • Tuesday nights
    • Wednesday nights
    • Thursday nights
  3. 3. What times usually work for you? (All times are Eastern) (Select all that apply. :P)

• Weekends starting at 5PM or 6PM
    • Weekends starting at 7PM or 8PM
    • Weekdays starting at 5PM or 6PM
    • Weekdays starting at 7PM or 8PM

Sooo I'm thinking about getting a TF2 server for us to play on, at least for the Halloween event (or whatever) this year, but if there's enough interest, then hopefully it can stay up for a lot longer!

We've never missed a Halloween event, and I feel like not having a TF2 server has kinda broken up "the gang" so I want to get us back to playing together.

I've already asked a few of the old regulars if they'd come and play, and they said yes, so this is where I ask the rest of SFO's TF2 players:

Assuming there was an (unofficial) SFO TF2 server, would you join in on the fun? ;)

Annd (almost) more importantly, what days/times would be ideal for possible game nights? There's a poll above, and if you intend to come play TF2 with us, you should definitely add your vote for the days and times that would be best for you.

The poll probably isn't good enough, so you can also just post a reply here with the days/times you're available or whatever, and we'll see what happens!

After there is enough interest and all, I'll (with the help of some others) get a server going and setup, and we'll decide on the official days for the (unofficial) game nights!

Hopefully this can all work out, and we can have fun playing TF2 together again. :D

• Owner/Technical Admin

I never really got a chance to play TF2 with you guys/girls, and I've always wanted to. Maybe someone can help me hone my non existent skills.

What time zone are those times in?

Heh, until I finalized the poll, there was a time zone clarification there, but I guess I ended up forgetting! I edited the poll.

I was figuring Eastern US time, since that makes the most sense for a lot of people here.

Also, I hope you're OK with this whole idea, but then, I guess I don't know why you wouldn't be. ;P

It's just going to be a basic server without a lot of power/extra features (so it will be affordable), but I think it should be good enough for now.

This sounds like it'll be awesome! I can't wait to play TF2 with you all again!

We do this yes?

Yes we go okay we do this now we go we go let us go do this naow.

gib gib yes? 

Weekends are busy. Thursday and Sunday game nights plox.

But yes, absolutely yes. YES.

M T and W at 3:00 PM Mountain Time (5:00 PM Eastern Time) is the best for me. I get home about then, and I can get on the computer without kicking anyone off. This would REALLY help and be the most convenient for me.

I would be SO up for that, to be able to see some of you online.