Starfox: Heroes of Lylat *New Chapter*

StaticManny

Hey guys, name is StaticManny. I'm a new guy here, trying to see what this site is all about, but, I'd like to start writing off a fan-fiction that just popped up in my head like 15 minutes ago hahaha.

*BE ADVISED THIS FAN-FICTION WILL CONTAIN MATURE CONTENT, IF YOU'RE A KID, WATCH OUT*

Prologue

Many beings across the Lylat System and even further out have heard about the Legend of Starfox, featuring the new leader, Fox McCloud and his loyal crew, Falco Lombardi, Peppy Hare, Slippy Toad, R.O.B. and their newest member, Krystal. Rumors of this new band of mercenaries seemed to scare off the new crime lords, little did they know, that the old school criminals had no fear of this new team. Back when James McCloud was active, along with his own team, they were a team that criminals never went against light headed.  "They were the definition of power, teamwork and fear. To me, they weren't just mercenaries. They were heroes. Not the ones you read in your little fairy tale books. No! They were more than just that!"  - Lt. Will Grey. "They protected my wife, my kids, my whole family. They took bullets and stab wounds for us. They carried us out of a burning building, while their own blood lead a trail behind them every step they took. " - Local worker, Jason Greene.  "Every member of this team made a statement! Their actions spoke louder then their words! The Cornerian government themselves were embarrassed to have been out classed by a such a small team. " - Cornerian Politician, Meghan Gonzales.  "Two foxes, one hawk, one pig, one rabbit, two dogs, and a wolf. A wolf, of all animals, to be associated in promoting justice and peace to all of Lylat. " - Sgt. Anthony Hound.

This is the beginning of an untold tale. Learn about the history of Starfox and honor the heroes who made the team you see today.

• Like 1

Yes, YES! I want more! KEEP IT COMING!

No seriously I like your ideas for this fic. I look forward to future posts :)

Oh? Hahaha, why thank you. I always struggle at the beginning so my story telling may not be that great, but I'm glad your pleased with what I gave you. I'll be working on the next chapter, so it should be up within 30 minutes to 3 hours. So we'll see, but thank you for the comment and support :)

Chapter I

On the cold and snow-swept planet of Fichina, was a current battle between bitter rivals in nature. The foxes and the wolves. Both sides armed from head to toe in heavy weapons. Bullets and explosives being launched from one side to another. Every shot fired did more damage to the native wolves, as Fichina was there true home. Brought to life into this cold and almost uninhabitable planet as a cub, they grew and developed their own life style here in solitude, away from all the other species. Some wolves however,  chose to leave their home and explore the other planets in the Lylat System. Letting their presence be known, many of the common animals began to take notice of the wolves. At first, they were peaceful with them, but paranoia played a huge factor as both the foxes and dogs felt that the up and comings wolves would be a threat to the rest of the system.The Cornerian government soon established laws that strictly targeted the wolves. These "savage and powerful creatures", were prohibited from using the Cornerian libraries, enlisting in the army, applying for a powerful position such as mayor, senator and even becoming a teacher. Due to this mistreatment, wolves began to rebel against the Cornerian law, and were displayed as "criminals, crooks, and even terrorists." In society, wolves were never treated kindly, nor were they tolerated in an area for a long time.

A tower collapses as a missile makes contact with it. More damage has been done to the native's home, children and women scream as the battle continues The once beautiful and white colored snow of Fichina soon changed into a darkish red colored  blood pool from both sides. A grenade is thrown over the frozen ground of a lake, and explodes, making a hole in the ground. Both dogs and foxes, fall into the freezing waters their blood quickly turning the dark blue water into a dark red. Some drown as the heavy gear they wear drags them to the bottom of the lake. The others soon freeze to death as they lose the feeling in their arms and legs due to the freezing cold waters. The gunfire continues, the Cornerian dogs starts to take heavy losses, unable to get a clear sight of fire. The white colored wolves, blending in with the snow, take out their targets without even being spotted by their enemies.

Running across the thick snow, a wolf is seen fending off in his village against the foxes that are killing the unarmed women and children. Clearly shooting at them with ease, he spends a total of four bullets in his assault rifle, putting down four enemies to the ground.  A few dog soldiers have entered his village, one of them getting the jump on him, tackles him to the ground. His assault rifle scattered away from him in the snow. The dog attempts to aim his rifle at his opponent. With his right hand the wolf, grabs the front of the rifle. Screaming in pure rage, as his blood-red eyes stare at the Cornerian mutt, he bends the metal rifle, making it virtually useless. With his one free hand, he sinks his claws deep into the mutt's visible and unprotected throat, and tears his windpipe.  The mutt chokes on his own blood, and falls on top of him.The wolf quickly kicks him off, he runs to his rifle, picking it back up and helping the rest of his kind. He dashes through the village, the gunfire echoing through his eardrums, when suddenly he hears a female scream. He turns around, shouting back. "SHARON?!! " He takes off in a quick sprint, running back to the source. He turns the corner, and sees his household, his door slightly open on the inside. He hears the same female scream once again. He growls in anger, dropping his rifle and running at an even faster pace then before. He breaks the door down, killing the first fox he sees in an instant with his claws. He looks around and sees his 14 year old son knocked out on the floor in front of him. "RYAN!!!! " a crying wolf screamed out from in his kitchen. A loud smack and a fall shortly follows the scream. "Bitch, SHUT THE HELL UP!" a deep voice shouted. He ran inside, only to see his wife getting handled by a strong and lean looking hound.

Ryan roars, and tackles the guy toward the wall. The muscular hound elbows Ryan's back, causing him to fall on the floor. He proceeds to kick Ryan as he tries to recover from the previous blow. "Get up you piece of shit! I'm not done with you yet! " He picks him up by the front of his shirt and slams him into the wall. Ryan moans, and stares at the hound. Without a moments delay he headbutts the hound. The mutt slams Ryan's back against the wall once again, completely unphased. He laughs, "Pathetic! Once I'm done with you, I'm going to rape that sassy bitch. She's gonna have a fun time with me, I promise you. I might let you live so you can see the fun we'll have!" Ryan clenches his fist. "Leave my family out of this....." he muttered. The hound spit at his face. "Or what wolf? " At that moment, Ryan stared at the hound again, with his two hands he buried his claws into the arms of the hound, causing him to release his grip. Ryan pinned the hound to the kitchen counter, and dugs his fangs into the neck of the hound, pulling out a large chunk of his flesh and spitting it out. The hound starts to gasp for air, looking at Ryan, seeing his heated and demonic red eyes, with his own blood on Ryan's mouth.  The hound slid off the counter and  sat down, his back laying against the wall.

Ryan walked over to this wife, kneeling down offering her a hand. "Are you okay honey....?" the white colored wolf looked up at him with her crystal blue eyes. "I'm fine." She whispered with a smile on her face. "Our son....Is he okay?" she said as she slowly rose up. Ryan wrapped his arms around her. "He's unconscious, but he'll be fine. I saw no wounds on him, nor did I smell his blood. "  Ryan slowly pulled back, caressing his wife's cheek. "We need to get out of here...Somewhere safe.... A new start for the three of us. " Sharon held his hand tight. "I know... We'l- RYAN!! " He turns around, only to hear a gunshot and his vision blurred, as he sat up from his bed, breathing ever so heavily. He planted his hands on his face. "The same dream..... Damn it all."  His door slowly opens, and a younger looking wolf enters his bedroom. "Father, are you alright...? " the young wolf asked. Ryan looked around his room, and then back at his son, chuckling. "Everything is fine son. No worries. Reliving the past." He crossed his arms, and heard his phone ringing on his nightstand. He threw his sheets off, and jumped off the bed. He stared at the caller ID as he picked up the phone. "Oh boy... I wanna say its him and not his son. " he answers the phone. "Good morning O'Donnell residence."

"Hey, its James. I need you here Ryan. Bring your son too.."

"Alright McCloud, I'll see you there. Everything alright?"

"Eh......Define alright... " James laughed.

"A shit storm happening in a public place?? " Ryan chuckled.

"Good guess, but nah, meet me at the lounge ASAP!"

"I'll be there." Ryan hung up his phone. He looked at his son. "Hey Wolf, get dressed. The McClouds need us."

• Like 1

Welcome lad. Please enjoy your stay here at this site because..trust me..these people are nuts but being weird is a good thing. I should be thanking you for joining the site. You'll make a nice test subject

b79.jpg

Also this is my advice to anyone who joins.. Avoid Zimbabweism

Stop posting irrelevant non-sense.

• Like 2