The Over-anticipated Journey - Fantasy/Medieval RPiddy

Dr. Orange

There's like an overabundance of new RPers with no RP to fly with. I shall heed their call to old and young. 

RP Name/Title- The Over-anticipated Journey or something

Theme - Fantasy/Medieval Setting

Setting - If SFO was a medieval land close to what you get in New Zealand, just think similar to LOTR

Description - SFO has become this huge-ass continent. The Subtopics are Provinces, the threads are plains, valleys, mountains and cites. The Dead Threads are the like the Mordor equivalent and the Journal Zone is like a old world relic with halls of gold and power. 

Characters can be really anything fitting with the Fantasy/Medieval lingo. So Anthros, Orcs, Elves, whatever race you want to pull from Skyrim, and the professions that go with that like Wizards and Blacksmiths. I bet you all have seen some Fantasy/Medieval and know how much there is so with the request I'm not going to list everything. Just keep Space and Scifi related things out. 

There will be mechanics but nothing that would require keeping multiple tabs open and what not.

Goal - Travel through the great provinces (Subforums) and venture into bright, new and unimaginable lands (Hot Threads and Pinned Topics) to retrieve the Adminísk Titíälie. 

Player count - yes (a lot can fit)

Player count - yes 

snicker

I'll kick back and watch the course of this request, i might into it.

But yes, there is an influx of new members who make character threads. You guys should join this or get together and host something of your liking. Let's get these community gears a'churning. 

It's funny. RPers make characters but don't want to use them in RPs. 

#topkek

This peaks my interest... though that may just be because you said it'd be like LOTR but still, interest is peaked!

I just used LOTR as like a common idea for this. D&D also similar ... that circle of popular fantasy is what I'm trying to get at.

• OneUnder locked this topic