Wanna see the best keyboard evar?

Scourge

I have a Logitech G series backlit keyboard. So while the typing on it part is obviously not up to snuff with any mechanical keyboard, it's still fantastic for what it does. I upgraded from a Lenovo keyboard which lasted me quite a few years, something I'd recommend if you only have five bucks and a pack of chewing gum. Is recommend the Logitech one for serious though.

I just don't know if I can shell out $100 for a fancy keyboard, especially when the one I have gets the job done. Just a wireless Logitec multimedia keyboard, solid and reliable. I had it for about a year and a half now.

I just don't know if I can shell out $100 for a fancy keyboard, especially when the one I have gets the job done. Just a wireless Logitec multimedia keyboard, solid and reliable. I had it for about a year and a half now.

I used to think like you. And then I typed on a Cherry MX Blue board.

That's kind of the same argument I hear people complain about hearing regarding children all the time.

"You don't want kids? You'll feel differently when you have one of your own."

Kind of a catch 22, though.  If you don't want kids, you're probably not going to have a kid, therefore your mind probably won't change.

Except kids cost hundreds of thousands of dollars , time, and consideration, while a quality KB just sits there and gives you finger orgasms after a single payment. 

I am trying my roommate's Cherry MX Clear board and I'm thinking I might get that. Unless I can find a Green switch board and test drive? it. Otherwise, when I'm in the try buy mood I wanna get the HHKB2 w/Topre switches. 

So, I watched part of a let's play of Star Fox Adventures today and I swear the sound Fox's keyboard during the menu sounded a bit familiar.

So, I booted-up my GCN and pulled it up for better sound quality. Sure enough, I KNOW THAT SOUND! IBM Buckling Springs!

Fox has excellent taste in Keyboards. His typing technique could use some work, though.

I'm also jealous that in Lylat you can get a laptop with buckling spring keyswitches. Fuck scissor/domes.

• Like 5