Paradise Rediscovered

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Title: Paradise Rediscovered

RP Style: forum

Theme: Casual/dark/drama

Setting: Post-civil war Zoness, specifically island of Hyperborea, where planetary capital of Themiskyra is located (tropical climate, flora, fauna)

Description: Zoness is recovering from its most recent, and most violent civil war, which left the Avian population ruling the world in a Cornerian puppet government. After a decade of violence and genocide, the Avian Regime intends to rebuild the world of Zoness to its former glory, before the violence. However, the planet has been devastated by war, and the population and cities have been ravaged. Fortunately for your character(s), vacation prices are the cheapest they have been in history. Your character(s) decide to capitalize on these low, low deals and spend a summer or two on beautiful Zoness, where the pristine tropical environment has fully recovered from the Venomian occupation. Don't mind the draconian police force, ruined buildings, or the blood that still needs to be washed off the streets.

Goal: Relax and spend an indefinitely long vacation on Zoness. Oh, and try not to get beaten and/or thrown in jail by the police.

Player Count: none (the more the merrier)

As it is a casual RP, all are welcome to enter or leave as they see fit. No need to ask for permission. There will be a discussion thread put up.

Edited by Arminius H O Fiddywinks

I'm in. 

And now we wait for approval.

One person makes a Casual RP and suddenly it's more contagious than MERS. 

There's a path and we're going down it but we should have taken a right many, many miles ago.

That's a handful of casual RPs currently in action.  I'll be keeping a close eye on each to ensure that they don't become unmanageable. 

[Approved]

Righty then, just give me some time to write up the RP's first post.

• OneUnder locked this topic