Nominees!

Arminius H O Fiddywinks

Despite heated objections, I nominate Shmibli7 as POTUS for his reference to something.

Arminius is going to be president due to stuff.

Hoobanana is going to be president due to the fact that he pimp slapped Bernie Sanders.

I nominate Shmibli due to how much James Bond they like, they could prove to improve national security and operation security abroad.

I nominate Vulvokunvrii for president because we need more pro-dinosaur laws.

I nominate Shmibil for President, because he may be able to affect our country's fashion sense so a lot of young people especially, can stop looking so goofy in the get-ups I've seen.

I nominate Vuvolknuvrii as POTUS because of his decisiveness in politics.

I nominate Arminius for president due to his inclusion of unbiased dragon history in many world history texts.

I nominate Hoo because I'm too busy to run the country.

• 2 weeks later...

I nominate Arminius for being the first person to interact with me here.

I nominate Shmibli7 as POTUS for his adulation of me.

• 1 month later...

I nominate Arminius as POTUS for being the most active person in this topic!

I nominate Requestion as POTUS for his newness.

• 1 year later...

"On this day of Tuesday, April 25, 2017, I hereby nominate Arminius Hernan Oliver Fiddywinks for the distinguished position of President of the United States due to the fact that the world is coming apart at the seams and we need a dragon to pimp slap humanity back into reality and an attitude of tolerance and good sense.

This comes against strong objections of those in my own party, but I believe that this individual has the sense, knowledge, and instinct to run this nation better than anyone in the four established parties that struggle to control power over this great nation.

I understand that this surprise nomination will cause me to be at odds with many of my former friends within the interior and will paint many targets on my back so I will resign from my position as the official SF-O minority leader effective immediately.

In the words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, let us not seek the Democratic or Republican answer.

From this point forth, I consider myself a loyal adherent to the National Dragon Liberation Party and hereby remove all ties from my former party, the Apathetic Legion of Strange Tigers.

That is all I have to say, God bless America."

- Senator Shmibli7 of South Carolina nominating maverick third-party candidate Arminius H.O Fiddywinks for the Presidency. 25 April, 2017.

On 4/25/2017 at 11:15 AM, Shmibli7 said:

"On this day of Tuesday, April 25, 2017, I hereby nominate Arminius Hernan Oliver Fiddywinks for the distinguished position of President of the United States due to the fact that the world is coming apart at the seams and we need a dragon to pimp slap humanity back into reality and an attitude of tolerance and good sense.

This comes against strong objections of those in my own party, but I believe that this individual has the sense, knowledge, and instinct to run this nation better than anyone in the four established parties that struggle to control power over this great nation.

I understand that this surprise nomination will cause me to be at odds with many of my former friends within the interior and will paint many targets on my back so I will resign from my position as the official SF-O minority leader effective immediately.

In the words of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, let us not seek the Democratic or Republican answer.

From this point forth, I consider myself a loyal adherent to the National Dragon Liberation Party and hereby remove all ties from my former party, the Apathetic Legion of Strange Tigers.

That is all I have to say, God bless America."

- Senator Shmibli7 of South Carolina nominating maverick third-party candidate Arminius H.O Fiddywinks for the Presidency. 25 April, 2017.

I nominate Shmibi7 for that beautiful speech. 

• 2 months later...

I nominate this sorry bastard because he's a liberal robot and not because he has qualifications but because the world needs change to further the agenda of false of liberties and empty freedoms. In short a short sighted man to represent the short minded populous who constantly believe they are under attack by the captain's of industry, a public who screams for justice without law and democracy with fascism at the convenience of the moment. It is time for the destruction of the Constitution and hypocrisy of the foolhardy to run rampant.

I nominate the chrome job to destroy us all.

I nominate Snes1993 for being so deep into malcontent with existing systems that he belongs on r/CringeAnarchy.

I nominate OneUnder for that sweet RipperRoo gif :D

• Like 1

I nominate Snes1993 due to him being a being.

I nominate OneUnder for that sweet RipperRoo gif :D

I'm still convinced that he wasn't even trying to attack Crash during the first game's boss fight - he seemed content enough with hopping around dynamite.  Ripper Roo is definitely my favorite of the series' cast though.

I nominate Snes1993 due to him being a being.

I nominate Shmibli for being both suave and capable when it comes to taking down international organizations vying for dominance.

I nominate OneUnder for President because of his avatar being my all time favorite comic character.