This thread kinda sorta coincides with a previous thread I made for the Kill Bill movies. However, being technologically impared, I have no idea how to link the two of them together.

Anyway, Tarantino films are, in my opinion, some of the greatest films of all time. Tarantino is easily my favorite filmmaker and director as he can convey extremely down-to-earth stories in a completely over-the-top fashion. His utilization of allusion and his trademark dark satire is enjoyable to watch any time.

I know at least some other person enjoys Tarantino.

I myself love his films. Never saw one I didn't like. But I will say sometimes his films are slow to grab my attention or have really slow, non-interesting moments. I've been noticing this in many of his films. Really weird but hell the rest of the movie is awesome. 

Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Bastards, Django Unchained, all top dollar interesting but I still got to see The Hateful Eight.

My favourites from him include Django Unchained and The Hateful Eight. Kill Bill is fun to watch but it's not really up there for me.

But we all know that the reason this man exists is for the scene in Django Unchained when Django gets to wear whatever he wants and chooses that blue frilly suit.

I fucking love me some Tarantino. Hateful Eight is imo his best work to date, and probably the first one to feel.... truly unique. Where as all his older stuff is refernce over-dosed and full of homage, and that's a great thing, Hateful Eight feels.... entirely onto itself unique. You can feel the influences there, but they aren't in your face and obvious. Instead of Django's themesong literally being the Django theme from the 1960s, we get an original western score done by Morricone himself. That sort of thing.

It's also one of the most intense and dramatic things I've seen in my life. Simultaneously thought provoking but also fucking grindhouse as hell. Soooooo glad I saw that shit in 70mm.

Ph2ErdM.jpg

Y'all ain't even talkin' 'bout the greatest thing of any Tarantino film ever.

This man's facial hair:

J6K4WDg.gif

On Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 3:43 AM, Vy'drach said:

Ph2ErdM.jpg

This man's facial hair:

J6K4WDg.gif

Pai Mei's beard hair could kill 100 men, no doubt...