Relaxation on Oceanus Discussion

Tiger Carson

Okay guys, this will be where the discussion of the rp will take place, as per usual.  I’ll be willing to try and clear up any questions you have, as well as try to provide a good indicator of when people can join up.  Currently, as we’re just getting started, there’s plenty of opportunity for people to join.  So, let’s have at it people, let’s get started on the first thing we can all do.  Maybe not with all our characters together, but definitely get something going.  Also, for those just joining, please, post a profile of the characters you’ll be using here, or if you want to save space, just provide a link to your profile topic post the character’s bio is in.  Also, don’t worry about how you introduce your characters, you don’t need to have them personally meet with Casher, you can just start in the suite your character is staying in or whatever.  With that, let’s get started.

Edit: I'm also going to put out there that this is indeed a join any time RP.  Just let me know if you want in with a bio for the character(s) you'll be using.

Edited by Tiger Carson
Addition of something to prevent any possible boarders from holding people back.

I would like to bring in Pawel Chmielnicki.

Hmm, I'd really like to get things going again.  Does anyone need help with getting something going, or set-up?  I'd be happy to provide something.  So let me know what you need.

Ah, well, the offer still stands.  I can edit my last post if you want so that it'll be easier for Amelia to interact with Tiger and Zera.  Up to you.

I think Now would be a good time for this hero to take a vacation

Alright, just provide a bio or link to one please.  Then you'll be good to go.

Okay, post when ready Ren.  You're good to go.