I have returned

Emiko Gale

Hey all...You guys probably don't remember me, I don't blame you guys...

In fact, I nearly forgot this place myself but maybe because I a lot has happened since I was last here, it was probably 2 or 3 years now...I am 22 now, I left my parents place, a have a job and I go to school, and I am now living with my boyfriend.

And I am writing Starfox fanfiction as I write this. ^^;

I'm pretty sure that I have a vague recollection of you being around.  :welcome: back.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OneUnder said:

I'm pretty sure that I have a vague recollection of you being around.  :welcome: back.

Thank you 0///0 hopefully I will be here more often...

Welcome back!

You were here before I joined, so I don't remember you, but I hope you stick around, we need more people on here!

Here, have a fishy stick! 

Fishystick.jpg

I left this place not much because of drama but because...I felt there wasn't much to talk about, our series is really tiny. Makes me wanna go to the alternate universe where Starfox is as popular as Zelda.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Emiko Gale said:

I left this place not much because of drama but because...I felt there wasn't much to talk about, our series is really tiny. Makes me wanna go to the alternate universe where Starfox is as popular as Zelda.

Aww. :(

I've only been here as an active member... gosh, a third of a year now.  Time flies, but I definitely wouldn't remember you.  So, hello there, good to see old members return.  I hope more continue to return, and stick around.  The rest of the welcome wagon should be by shortly.