Another Fanfic by Me

fanfictiondreamer

Hello, everyone, I am here to tell you about another work of mine that I have been busy with.

To let you know, I have had a difficult time dealing with some issues in the family. My brother and my uncle have been at each other's throat for 3 years now, my other uncle was lost to cancer unfortunately and I have begun to experience some things about my nana that I have never noticed when I was younger but was told about. Growing up as been sooo tough considering that I have become more aware of the issues within my mom's family, with hardly any of them comparing to losing my uncle. I began coping with this by watching LPs of Ratchet and Clank on Youtube. Not exactly my idea of coping with any forms of stress but my mind tends to work in so many mysterious ways that I still don't fully understand nor do I have any control over it. Anyway, I found myself in with a perspective in which I refuse to let go of the series, so I began to return to another facfic that I have worked on several years ago. I stopped and gave up on it because my brother started reading it and it was SUPPOSED TO BE A PRIVATE STORY!!!!

I have to tell you something, as much as I love Starfox, I also enjoy Ratchet and Clank since my brother first played Going Commando on his PS2 several years back. I just then began to come up with this crazy crossover between this game and something else that I really enjoyed back then. I was resistant over the idea at first but as I had it run through my head more and more, I became fascinated by it and then everything else just followed afterwards.

I have found myself pulling it out of my cabinet drawer and I have to say that my writing has improved quite a lot compared to when I started writing this. It is, in fact, a crossover between the Ratchet and Clank series and another series that was still being aired on TV back then. The story itself is completely separate from the Ultimate Story, if you could believe that. Although there are some references to it in my story, what with Bubbles being a huge fan of both of these series. I have been posting it online on Fanfiction.net. You can check it out if you like. Remember, my username on that website is Fanfictiondreamer627, because the name Fanfictiondreamer was already taken on that site by someone in Sweden. When you see it, you should be able to tell from the title that it was originally supposed to be a private story. I didn't have a lot of confidence in my writing abilities. So go ahead and check it out whenever you like. As for the name of this other series that is part of this crossover? You should be able to find out for yourself just from reading the title; it should be very obvious once you see it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fanfictiondreamer

Yeah, so I have been back to work on this story. I have now been posting it on my DeviantArt page. I have to say, as I looked over my story, I have made a lot of errors that were, uh, very easy to overlook. Also, my writing style has changed some more since the last time I have worked on this story. Hopefully it is a major improvement. If you want to check it out, go right ahead. I am currently working on trying to finish up the next story. It has been very hard, but I am keeping at it. I will have it posted (and the other one revised) as soon as I possibly can. Hopefully, it will be so not the drama. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

So, um...apparently, there have been some changes going on. First off, I signed on to the community page on the Insomniac Games website at least a year ago to share my other story, but that page no longer exists. I have been writing a forum on that page regarding that story. Basically, I have been announcing when I was able to post chapters of my story on Fanfiction.net. Now that the forum page is gone, I would need to find somewhere to post the announcements. So, perhaps I will be doing it here from now on. I wasn't expecting this. They did announce that they would get rid of the community page, but I had a very tough time believing it, plus they took an awful long to carry it out. Furthermore, I can't find my forums. Thankfully, I didn't post anything major, just announcements and such. My stories are still on the internet.

So far, I have finished 2 books of this story. I am currently working on the third one and I am currently posting it on Fanfiction.net. It won't be long until I have it completely typed up. I have already written it up and it takes me a lot less time to type it up. It will be ready soon. Feel free to check it out whenever you like.

• 1 month later...

I have finished the 3rd book to the series. I'm already on typing up the 4th on and it will be posted on the internet very soon. I can not wait to share this one. I can't tell you how long I've wanted to have it written up.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. So, a while back, I was able to finish the 4th book of this lovely series. And about time, I can't even begin to tell you how long I've been wanting to have that dang story written. I worked really hard to get it done and I was able to finish it within 2 months. Fantastic!!!

So now I am done with writing the stories from the games and now I am ready to write my stories from scratch, involving everything that has happened so far. And what a relief. I have been worried about writing these stories from the game because since the fans know the game, not much from the stories would surprise them. So now, I am ready to surprise people with what I have in store.

I have been writing the 5th book. It will be a while before I am able to finish it and I am so happy about this. The story continues. Keep your eyes open for it. I will post it whenever I can.

I have to say, this story is doing quite well. In one of my stories, there is like 1 chapter that is like the second most viewed. I was worried about receiving insults from it because of what I have written in it. My stories have been quite popular. I'm actually kind of flattered and I don't even like flattery.

• 8 months later...

Hey, I've been making videos of this story. You should take it out: 

There are also other videos. Check them out, too. I will post more videos on here.

Hey, here's another video. Check it out: 

There will be more on the way.

Hey, I've made another video. You should see it for yourself: 

Another one will be coming out soon.

Hey look, another video from me. Check it out: 

Another will be out real soon.

Hey, made another video. Happy to do it. ^_^ Here it is: 

There will be another one coming out soon. I can't wait :D

I cannot believe how many videos I have made. This has been a large stepping stone that I have been taking. Here is the next one to the trilogy: 

This one has a...unique kind of cliff-hanger; much more than the previous ones. Will this be the only kind of the trilogy? We shall see. 

So....I've been making more videos. This is the next one: 

This part of the story contains some serious parts and some hilarious ones. It's like the best of both.

The next part of the story is here: 

Another one will be coming out soon.

Hey, I'm posting another of my videos. Check it out: 

There will be another out eventually.

Hey, this is another one: 

There will be more coming reeeeeeal soon

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I posted one of these videos on here. Here's another one: 

I'll have another out eventually.

Here, let me put on another video: 

That's not all. There will be more to come.

This is the last video of the first book. Here it is: 

I will be posting the second book on here. And soon, I will get started on the Future series! I so can't wait!!!!

I have been very busy with the second book of my series. I will have them posted here whenever I feel like posting them.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I feel like posting them now. So, here's the first video of the second book: 

The others will be out whenever. I'll be back with them real soon.

Hey, I'm back. And it hasn't been too long. So, here's another video: 

Another one will also be out reeeeeeeal soon. ^_^

Hey, here's the next one, I have it out. Come see for yourself: 

Pardon the unsightly mug, but it fits well with the theme of this video.