Foreign Interest

Shmibli7

Name- Foreign Interest.

Style- Forum

Theme- War, pseudo post-apocalyptic, action, adventure

Setting- A sacked and destroyed Corneria City.

Description- In a practically inconceivable turn of fate, a military force has suceeded in leveling Corneria. Their military all but destroyed and their citizens under the very real threat of subjugation by a malevolent force, what's left of the Cornerian interior has made an appeal to any domestic or foreign private military companies to help oust this evil military presence. Hopefully, someone can dig them out of the hole they've fallen into. That's where you come in. Your mercenary company has, in conjunction with a few other private military forces, been called upon by General Pepper himself to rid his planet of this force.

Goal- To repel the enemy presence in Corneria City.

Player Count- Minimun of two, maximum of four. (Players will control their own mercenary units.)

• Like 1

Wait, minimum of two?  Well then.  As I missed out on one hundred thousand, I think I'll give this one a shot.  Been hoping to give the entire team of Star Tiger a shot at taking out an enemy force, and this is right up their alley.

13 minutes ago, Tiger Carson said:

Wait, minimum of two?  Well then.  As I missed out on one hundred thousand, I think I'll give this one a shot.  Been hoping to give the entire team of Star Tiger a shot at taking out an enemy force, and this is right up their alley.

Noice. Glad to have you on board. Rolling Thunder will be happy to have Star Tiger by their side. 

1 hour ago, Kurt said:

Meh wants to pew pew too

Sounds good.

Sorry for the double-post, but it seems like we can start now... Cool.

• 2 months later...

I want in, let me in :D

1 hour ago, Snes1993 said:

I want in, let me in :D

Last spot filled.

So, you wanna make a discussion topic for the RP?  After all, we're gonna need somewhere to discuss the happenings and plans.

Just now, Tiger Carson said:

So, you wanna make a discussion topic for the RP?  After all, we're gonna need somewhere to discuss the happenings and plans.

Plus is it okay if we introduce our OCs how we want or is there a format we have to follow?

27 minutes ago, Tiger Carson said:

Damn. Forgot about that. It'll be up shortly.

25 minutes ago, Snes1993 said:

Plus is it okay if we introduce our OCs how we want or is there a format we have to follow?

There is a format. The conversation Alexi starts at the end of the intro post is where you'll be introducing your characters.

43 minutes ago, Shmibli7 said:

There is a format. The conversation Alexi starts at the end of the intro post is where you'll be introducing your characters.

OK, will each oc be called up or can we have an individual intro scene?

17 minutes ago, Snes1993 said:

OK, will each oc be called up or can we have an individual intro scene?

The conversation will initiate all intros. However, introduce them how you see fit.