Happy Birthday hax topic

Steve

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Inuyasha

Star fox Runner

Sivervlix

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Guest Julius Quasar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Inuyasha

Star fox Runner

Sivervlix

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Second this ^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Inuyasha

Star fox Runner

Sivervlix

And a thirdond it.

Guest FoXXX

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Inuyasha

Star fox Runner

Sivervlix

^I quad this!

Happy birthday guys :D

Happy birthday Runner! cake.gif

And if the other guys, Inuyasha and Sivervlix, pop by as well. Happy birthday to them also!

Happy birthday Runner! cake.gif

And if the other guys, Inuyasha and Sivervlix, pop by as well. Happy birthday to them also!

Well thanks Asper! I can't believe I'm 18!

Feels good, except the letter for selective service arrived yesterday :( , oh well, I'm still feeling good!

Well thanks Asper! I can't believe I'm 18!

Feels good, except the letter for selective service arrived yesterday :( , oh well, I'm still feeling good!

Not alone there. I'm becoming 19 in a couple of weeks, and I still can't believe I'm actually 18.

I might grow old, but I'll never grow up!

Selective service hmm? I take it you would rather not be military conscripted?

Not alone there. I'm becoming 19 in a couple of weeks, and I still can't believe I'm actually 18.

I might grow old, but I'll never grow up!

Selective service hmm? I take it you would rather not be military conscripted?

Well, I'd rather not be pulled in against my will, but if the draft were to be reinstated and I were called up, I would go in and do my duty.

I got some cool gifts today! I got a bluetooth keyboard and a Magic Mouse for my MacBook Pro, and I got the Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD!

Guest Julius Quasar

Well, I'd rather not be pulled in against my will, but if the draft were to be reinstated and I were called up, I would go in and do my duty.

I got some cool gifts today! I got a bluetooth keyboard and a Magic Mouse for my MacBook Pro, and I got the Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD!

The US Military had their chance to conscript me for service, but those ungrateful bastards rejected me 3 TIMES...so if the pig government does reinstate the draft, I'll flip them the finger and step over the north half of the US/Canada Border out of spite.

Glad you got good presents for your birthday, though...Happy Birthday Star Fox Runner!

Guest DRL

Mostly the same here.

However I will accept if they want

me to conscript for the AF...  :cool:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

xyril

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

I turned 19 recently but you already knew that I bet.

I turned 19 recently but you already knew that I bet.

And we didn't forget.

I wish a most happy 19th birthday to ARWINGCOMMANDER 3987!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:

Rik McCloud

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Happy b-day, Rik. I remember finding your test of strength help video on youtube before I even knew you were a member of AL or SFO. =0

Happy Birthday Lucas and FalcoAcepilot!  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, due to the difference in time zones, it's actually the 23rd here in Norway. Which mean's it's my birthday.

I do have a sneaking suspision there's going to be a lot of gratulations around, and rather than pop by to thank you each time, making a huge fuzz about it, I'll wait til the day is over and I can take them all in one fell swop.

So if you do give me gratulations, and you see I'm logged on, but doesn't comment on it, don't take it that I'm ungratefull. Okay? :wink:

Okay, due to the difference in time zones, it's actually the 23rd here in Norway. Which mean's it's my birthday.

I do have a sneaking suspision there's going to be a lot of gratulations around, and rather than pop by to thank you each time, making a huge fuzz about it, I'll wait til the day is over and I can take them all in one fell swop.

So if you do give me gratulations, and you see I'm logged on, but doesn't comment on it, don't take it that I'm ungratefull. Okay? :wink:

HAPPY FREAKIN BIRHTDAY BRO HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW SO I CAN SING U THE SONG!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEGENDARY WOLF, A.K.A. ASPER SARNOFF!!!

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: