Happy Birthday hax topic

Steve

h4ppy b1rfd4y CR4CK3RW0LF!

and a happy new (almost)easter!

Happy birthday Cracker....wolf.  :)

aww thanks guys :D

well now its officially over, and what else did i do on my bithday other than beating starfox on the hard path?

i played brawl and such, had some pizza, cake, then went to my local 360 lan center and watched a horrible B-movie called Sherlock Holmes, not to be confused with the latest one with the actor from iron man, no this is the shameless rip off from "the asylum" dinosaurs, dragons, octopi, metal suits, the insanity continues... this is the best movie made by the asylum, but of course thats not saying much AT ALL.. remember such classics as Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus? or Alien Vs Hunter? how bout Metal Man? these people DREAM of becoming scy-fy originals people, THATS HOW BAD THEY ARE!!!

anyway thanks for the aknowledgements of my birthday:D

maybe ill remember everyones birthday too.. however seeing as i can barely remember my own parents birthday.. its not likely to happen, ill try to pay attention to the homepage as much as possible XD

aww thanks guys :D

well now its officially over, and what else did i do on my bithday other than beating starfox on the hard path?

i played brawl and such, had some pizza, cake, then went to my local 360 lan center and watched a horrible B-movie called Sherlock Holmes, not to be confused with the latest one with the actor from iron man, no this is the shameless rip off from "the asylum" dinosaurs, dragons, octopi, metal suits, the insanity continues... this is the best movie made by the asylum, but of course thats not saying much AT ALL.. remember such classics as Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus? or Alien Vs Hunter? how bout Metal Man? these people DREAM of becoming scy-fy originals people, THATS HOW BAD THEY ARE!!!

anyway thanks for the aknowledgements of my birthday:D

maybe ill remember everyones birthday too.. however seeing as i can barely remember my own parents birthday.. its not likely to happen, ill try to pay attention to the homepage as much as possible XD

Hehe, I'm pretty sure those movie peoples' goal is to get parents confused, and buy the wrong movie.

There was one good Scy-fy original I saw once, it was called Operation Sandman, and it ironically came on at 4 in the morning. What it was basically about is a group of military personnel being used (willingly) to test a new chemical that makes the body not require sleep, and they've been up for weeks (and remember, the world record for staying awake is 11 days), and they are going strong, but suddenly they start dying in strange ways, and don't know whats causing it. In a nutshell, they find out that the time their mind would be processing information while they sleep hasn't been able to do so, and so it starts causing hallucinations that are so real to the people, that when they get attacked by them, their bodies acted accordingly. And it wasn't all just a monster movie or anything, I think there were a few, but one guy's hallucination was a mafia man he owed money to, and guess who appeared to gun him down. All in all, the only thing that really held that movie back was a low budget, but it was still rather good, to the point that I want to see it again, and it is a Scy-fy original, so that's saying alot.

@vydrach, sounds alright, and yes that is saying a lot! Lol.

Of course that's the reason they do that, then you take the shitty version home, they get money, and your all sad :(

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday, Mr. Krystal.

happy birthday Mr.k, i want to wish you: happiness, success, opportunities and success in your personal life and those around to accomplish your goals, desires and want and that God will always enlighten your way. happy birthday