• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rainfyre66

• Kursed

• Star_Dragon

• Sector-T

You say that as if your not the author...

I know, I was being coy, hence the wink  :). I intend for there to be a sequel that will probably have the "happier" ending that people would like, but if I never get around to writing it/finishing it, I figure at least this one ends with the hope that Fox and Krystal will still end up together, and it's implied that they eventually will. I myself am not a huge Fox/Krystal-shipper, I can take their relationship or leave it so I chose to do the ending that felt best for me :)

Guest Julius Quasar

I know, I was being coy, hence the wink  :). I intend for there to be a sequel that will probably have the "happier" ending that people would like, but if I never get around to writing it/finishing it, I figure at least this one ends with the hope that Fox and Krystal will still end up together, and it's implied that they eventually will. I myself am not a huge Fox/Krystal-shipper, I can take their relationship or leave it so I chose to do the ending that felt best for me :)

good luck with the sequel!

good luck with the sequel!

Thanks, JQ!

I updated the final chapter with a link to "Lylat Starscape" on Corneria Sound, and acknowledged DZ Composer for allowing me to do so. If you haven't listened to it already, do so, it's a beautiful rendition of SNES Star Fox's Ending Scene theme, and it very much inspired me while writing the conclusion of this story.