• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

(Fine with me that's Ruby's problem not Krystal's)

(OOC:  Heh, I'm fine with it.)

(Thank you both, now I am going

to sleep. See you later...  :lol:)

(I think she's more comfortable in the bacta tank anyway.)9

(ooc: Ok... I guess)

Scott Facepalmed when he noticed she was already inside..

"the Stress is seriously getting to me... better just sleep already..."

He didn't even manage to switch outfits he was so tired, and quietly slipped into one of the beds. After about a minute or so, he finnally fell asleep... Dreaming of the ways thing could turn out...

(ooc: And thats where  I stop for the night, I am Extremely tired.... Night...)

Guest Mr. Mario

Some moments later, people stopped laughing and returned to their busniess...until they start chattering about the Star Fox leader, Fox McCloud.

'Oh no...my disguise has attracted people's attention. I better find someplace safe and somewhere to sleep.' Norman thought as he released his sleeping gas spray all over the people following him, they fell asleep later...

'Good, let's hope Tyr's not following me.' Norman thought as he arrived on the rooftop, locking the door and returning to his true self.

(Same here at least for this site.

Guest Para Astaroth

Lazarus pased himself back and forth just outside the bar -- fighting to not fall asleep. Whatever I do, I can't fall asleep!  Otherwise you will take over and--

You know you want me to...!!!  the thing inside Lazarus interupted with a slight chuckle. 

"Just SHUT UP and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!"  Lazarus said aloud and a sharp pain in his head caused him to collapse onto his knees holding his head.

You WILL listen to me or I WILL take control over you AGAIN!!  But...  I will have you conscious while I torment EVERYONE!!!

"F***...  You...  AGHHHHHHH--"

What was that?!?  Did I hear you try and disobey me again?!  Well, here is your punishment!  I'm sure you WILL ENJOY ITTTT!!!!!!  No soon than the voice finished speaking, the pain in Lazarus' head grew worse and worse, and he was throwing himself around while on his knees yelling.  The pain grew to a higher extend and Lazarus soon was hunched over the ground but propped up on his forearms -- his eyes bloodshot and tearing.  He proceeded to cough up blood as the voice punished Lazarus.

When you go out like the dying heartbeat of a little child, I too will take a nap.  Consider this a day off, Lazarus...

Then, the voice sent a final shock to Lazarus' head and he slumped onto the concrete unconscious with his eyes halfway shut and iris' colors back to normal.

Morning soon came to the bar with Lazarous laying on the sidewalk still out  however, the frieghter had more activity after the tank that krystal was in drained  then dried the vixe s fur she soon stepped down out of the tank the invsosteel tube rising up again as the tank began to  wash itself for the  next use  in the tank next to hers Sarahs body complete and ready for the spirit transfur floated in the tank.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman woke up and saw nobody near him or anything.

'Good...no more fights today.' Norman thought as he headed down to the bar to get something to eat...

Scott was still sleeping like a rock, but after all tossing and turning his hair looked like he just givin an electroshock treatment at a mentle asylum...

Krystal smiled at Scotts hair as she slowly grasp the life stone from him connecting to sarah  'well you ready to have a body again?' she asked , zipping her jumpsuit up.

Alex and Ray were still asleep as well as Tala.

Krystal smiled at scoots hair as she slowly grasp the life stone from him connecting to sarah  'well you ready to have a body again?' she asked , zipping her jumpsuit up.

'yeah, I thought i'd remain as a guardian for the rest of existence... But i'm feeling a little quezy about stepping out of a fricken test toob like a lab experement.  I... really don't know how to thank you for this...'

Just try not to die again and that'd be enough.'Krystal thought back  grabbign a  medical gown she  focused  sending Sarah's spirit to her new body 'Feeling alright?'

Just try not to die again and that'd be enough.'Krystal thought back  grabbign a  medical gown she  focused  sending Sarah's spirit to her new body 'Feeling alright?'

Nervous but fine, Just be sure to wake Scott before you start... Oh! and your going to need to do it with a Bucket of cold water, you have no idea how hard it is to wake up sleeping buety's like him.  Didn't help when your running from mercs every day of oyur life...

• DZComposer unpinned this topic