Cornerian Bar #2

Sideways

• Owner/Technical Admin

This is a direct continuation of the first thread. The old one was way too big. The same rule apply - no fighting. Please try and keep the pace acceptable so I can effictivly mod it. If you wish to spar or train, please do so outside the bar.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sylum

• Ris Grestar

• Scott7

Top Posters In This Topic

Kali slowly took a bite of her taco then grabed her drink to wash the great taste down.

Mccloud Ranch:

KAri walked into teh cafaterai and started to get her food after grabbign a tray.

(gotcha.....my bad on that scene)

Sylum sat back at his table. "So where ya been coward?"

"Looking for you. You're a wanted man and i need money." Valenx said

(this won't lead to a fight or anything)

"kali I'd like for you to meet and old buddy of mine." Cruxis said jokingly slapping Valenx's back.

"I'm not your buddy. You and Cruxis practically tortured me when we were kids...." He said looking away.

(I'm gonna be gone all day. Just a heads up.)

Guest RedPhoenix32

Kali slowly took a bite of her taco then grabed her drink to wash the great taste down.

Mccloud Ranch:

KAri walked into teh cafaterai and started to get her food after grabbign a tray.

Jeremy followed her in, taking off his shirt and wiping off the sweat. He got a tray and a chicken sandwhich with lettus, tomato and other things like chips and a drink.

Guest Para Astaroth

Sophia grinned at Shirrage, muttering: "Stiff walk, turn, stomp, stomp" when she wasn't singing along.

"Glad you joined!" she shouted at him over the music. Her tail swished to the beat so she could dance along to the tempo correctly, ignoring the looks random bargoers gave her.

(I got 5 overnight, Red. Lemme plow through them.)

He smiled to her and nodded.  "It's a pleasure to dance to this!"  He shouted back.  He mimiced her moments while still snickering.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Enjoying yourself Sophie?"Ruby asked.

(Side not:  Where the heck did we leave off with Marcus and Lupe... My mind shut right the f#&$ off... lol)

(Side not:  Where the heck did we leave off with Marcus and Lupe... My mind shut right the f#&$ off... lol)

(I think they were eating.

Guest Para Astaroth

(I think they were eating.

Marcus sat his cup down and waited for Lupe to finish.  "You're welcome for getting your food."  He muttered.

Marcus sat his cup down and waited for Lupe to finish.  "You're welcome for getting your food."  He muttered.

"Oh yeah thanks sorry...."Lupe muttered

He chuckled and nodded.

"So hows your eye today?"Lupe asked.

Guest Para Astaroth

"So hows your eye today?"Lupe asked.

He tilted his head and touched his eye under his eyepatch.  "mmm... it's getting there.  Just give it some time.."

"heh... I can see the light showing... that's about it."  He said pointing to the eyepatch.

"hmm I see."Lupe replied (are you going to respond to the pm roleplay para?)

Guest Para Astaroth

"hmm I see."Lupe replied (are you going to respond to the pm roleplay para?)

(Whuh?  I thought I already did...  *Smacks laptop*  ...Vile thing...)

He swirled picked up his drink and swirled the juice around.  He thought about the Cornerian Accident he was in and just started drinking his juice.

(Whuh?  I thought I already did...  *Smacks laptop*  ...Vile thing...)

He swirled picked up his drink and swirled the juice around.  He thought about the Cornerian Accident he was in and just started drinking his juice.

"you know I'm a telepath right Marcus?"Lupe asked.

Guest Para Astaroth

"I wasn't in your mind..."Lupe replied.

He sighed in relief.  "Good... Didn't want you to see what all I saw that day."  He took a few swollers and sat his cut down, still grasping it.