SF Command Haters...

rainfyre66

Guest Brittsta113

I personnaly think there was something alot deeper to Fox kickign KRystal off the team ,but that's just me.

Yeah I agree with that to. Maybe there was something Fox was trying to hide perhaps? lol

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Sol-Ratcht Saporro

• Star Fox Runner

• The Shaper

Yeah I agree with that to. Maybe there was something Fox was trying to hide perhaps? lol

Here's my theory Krystal was pregnant and din't know it  and due to teh mood swings she din't read Fox's mind and got a little mad.... I donno.

Guest Brittsta113

Here's my theory Krystal was pregnant and din't know it  and due to teh mood swings she din't read Fox's mind and got a little mad.... I donno.

That makes sense :)

^The idea ain't dumb, but majority of what came out in actuality yeah dumb. Had the endings came out actually good, I would totally disagree with your statement.

Remakes are alright as long as they add some new content. Resident Evil 1 is a prime example. Didn't care much for the graphics overhaul at first but then I was like "WHOA! This shit is now 10x scarier than what I remember." Then they added the lovely Lisa Trevor. *Shudders* Oh the nightmares.

If Star Fox developers were to remake Command, it would be in their best interest to remake those endings. Get those characters interactions to be a bit more serious rather than "Stand up with Fox and co." (I don't mind laughing every now and then but come on. I want a good storyline! :wink:) Also, give everyone a good amount of screen time. Bill and Katt are like totally left out compared to everyone else. Really just Katt. Finally, readjust the Multi-player issues and the controls.

To tell the truth I think Star Fox Assault remake would do more justice than a Command Remake.

It's quite possible already that they may remake Command due to all the endings. But then again the next game could just take place after Assualt, and Command would no longer be considered canon.

I think the characters were all poorly portrayed in command. Its more of a personal opinion but, again I agree with the Krystal thing. They didn't accurately portray her personality at all, whether or not she had a defined personality or not. I do not think she would of reacted the way she did. Again, personal opinion. Feel free to improvise on this.

Fox looking for Wolf to team up, also seemed out of place to me. There were a lot of personality slips like that. But in overall I still liked the game, even though I consider it to be the second worst game in the starfox series.(The SNES game was kinda a pain in the butt at times)

It was Ok in my opinion, just  wished the first ending was the good one.  On another note, hey Falcory, been a while since I've seen you here.

It was Ok in my opinion, just  wished the first ending was the good one.  On another note, hey Falcory, been a while since I've seen you here.

He's suppose to be gone.

Guest Para Astaroth

He's suppose to be gone.

He didn't say he was leaving;  he said he WAS leaving, but would come back on occasions to check up on the site on what he would miss out.  I've read the thread he and Zwolf posted on saying they were leaving.

He's suppose to be gone.

He didn't say he was leaving;  he said he WAS leaving, but would come back on occasions to check up on the site on what he would miss out.  I've read the thread he and Zwolf posted on saying they were leaving.

Kursed is right. I am supposed to be gone. But I was bored, and the last time I came here to visit I noticed things have seemed to quiet down a little. So I just popped in today to see what's up and maybe post here and there.

And Para is right too. I still want people to find out about Paths of Fate. But...that's for another thread. :wink:

Other than the "confusion" of having the 8 different possible endings, can someone please explain to me exactly what they found so horrible with the storyline? I seem to be in a minority that enjoyed a more diverse and dark story line (though I do agree Star Wolf was way out of character...but even then it was workable.)

i only hated the gameplay id gladly accept a new ds starfox game in the series if it used the buttons...

i only hated the gameplay id gladly accept a new ds starfox game in the series if it used the buttons...

Ditto and no timed missions(Fuel)

Guest Brittsta113

It's quite possible already that they may remake Command due to all the endings. But then again the next game could just take place after Assualt, and Command would no longer be considered canon.

Fox looking for Wolf to team up, also seemed out of place to me. There were a lot of personality slips like that. But in overall I still liked the game, even though I consider it to be the second worst game in the starfox series.(The SNES game was kinda a pain in the butt at times)

Yeah I guess thats true also. SNES was boring, the most boring one, then command.

Well as to not get too OT, I found the controls kinda difficult, there really was no interaction between teamates and enemies, and the graphics made it kinda hard to distinguish between some things.

i also though the character designs were horrible so if they made a new one they really need to work on the designs....

^ Speaking of which, there was this funny drawing on Tegaki talking about no-one liking Command's goofy designs. It had me laughing but its not there anymore. :( I admit, they were kinda funny looking compared to Assault.

i also though the character designs were horrible so if they made a new one they really need to work on the designs....

and GIVE KRYSTAL A NON PINK OUTFIT!

and GIVE KRYSTAL A NON PINK OUTFIT!

I was ok with it but it really didn't make a huge difference since there wasn't pilot it, but hay, pink is better than the Yellow as an alternate kit in Assault Muliplayer.

really i think 3d designs would look better than what they looked like in command and this is ds graphics where talking about!

I actually liked the Command designs. They seemed to be pretty good designs for the DS.

Katt's change was pretty refreshing. I mean she's the only female that wasn't wearing pink clothes or fur. Other than that, Command designs were trying to keep constant with Assault but some changes were due. I agree Kursed, NO MORE PINK! ARGH! :evil: Not only for Krystal but for all the women!

FINALLY! Someone else who liked Katt's new design! I also liked the custom Arwings, especially the Cloudrunner. I didn't like Fox's Arwing though, of all of the Arwings, I prefer the Brawl design.

Whew, I was getting ready to get nuked. A lot of people kept complaining about her new change. I like it for a fact. She looks like a feline for a change as apposed to her 64 look. Plus I don't like pink. :P

Heh, I like her change too- but I can't draw it, so I always draw retro Katt. xD Excluding the one time I drew them all as humans, but that was it.

I'd like to see that picture.

^Me too! Where da picture at? :D I love seeing Humanized Anthros. It can really express creativity of how to make the transition.