Curiosity

Beakwingying

I don't know if anyone has done this before, i'm new, but is anyone here in love with a Star Fox figure (Krystal, Pigma, Fox, ect.). I'm curious, and if anyone had done this before, sorry.

Guest Julius Quasar

I don't know if anyone has done this before, i'm new, but is anyone here in love with a Star Fox figure (Krystal, Pigma, Fox, ect.). I'm curious, and if anyone had done this before, sorry.

Well, as an anthrophile, I definitely like Krystal...a lot...I think Fox is awesome, if I were a chick, I'd be in love with him...Generally, I like anthropomorphic vulpines, I love anthropomorphic vixens (female foxes)

Well, as an anthrophile, I definitely like Krystal...a lot...I think Fox is awesome, if I were a chick, I'd be in love with him...Generally, I like anthropomorphic vulpines, I love anthropomorphic vixens (female foxes)

yeah, what he said. lol

I'm not sure if some of you understand the query of the original post: Are you in love (romantically interested) with a Star Fox character?

Think about that question before answering it.

Any answer other than "no" is disturbing.

Guest Julius Quasar

Well, I'm in love with Krystal, in a manner of speaking, and

I don't care who knows that...

but I know she's not real, just a sci-fi character...I wish she was real sometimes, but

if she was, she'd want nothing to do with me (no females do...)

I'm not sure if some of you understand the query of the original post: Are you in love (romantically interested) with a Star Fox character?

dipstick.jpg

:lol:  That post pretty much just made my day DZ!

dipstick.jpg

I'm surprised by why so few got it. Thought I'd just lurk and see how people would respond. :lol:

My answer is definatively a strong no. I'm a huge fan of SF, but far from being romantically interested in any of its characters.

dipstick.jpg

Ha! Think with your dipstick! lmao

Am I in love with a character? No

Would I have sex with an anthro character? No

Some characters strike me as people I think I'd like to be around. Wrex, Nene, Booster ect. but these are all fictional characters.

If you do, no problem. Go nuts. You have to remember though that these are fictional characters. I feel bad for people who make them out to be real. For example, there's a guy on the interent who puts krystal into photos of himself proposing to marry her. That's just sad and it reflects badly on lagitimate fans.

Another case of reality blurring in a recent picture a friend of friend posted. Not being able to get a boyfriend due to her being completly unlikable, she drew a picture of her avatar being caressed by various hunky characters with the caption "See, I can get any man I want! I bet you're jellous!". To which my reply would be "No, I'm embarrassed for you."

My point is escapism is fine, but if you genuinly think your in love with a character on a screen. You have issues that you should look into doing something about.

On a related note. No one is going to read your wish forfillment fanfic where you marry krystal. There are millions of them out there are they are all crap.

Some characters strike me as people I think I'd like to be around. Wrex, Nene, Booster ect. but these are all fictional characters.

If you do, no problem. Go nuts. You have to remember though that these are fictional characters. I feel bad for people who make them out to be real. For example, there's a guy on the interent who puts krystal into photos of himself proposing to marry her. That's just sad and it reflects badly on lagitimate fans.

Another case of reality blurring in a recent picture a friend of friend posted. Not being able to get a boyfriend due to her being completly unlikable, she drew a picture of her avatar being caressed by various hunky characters with the caption "See, I can get any man I want! I bet you're jellous!". To which my reply would be "No, I'm embarrassed for you."

My point is escapism is fine, but if you genuinly think your in love with a character on a screen. You have issues that you should look into doing something about.

On a related note. No one is going to read your wish forfillment fanfic where you marry krystal. There are millions of them out there are they are all crap.

^Second that.

agreed  I got over my  supposed crush on every fictional guy I saw.

Nope. I mean, I'm a fan of the games, and most of the characters, and I think Miyu would have been awesome in an official, released game, but I do not "love" any fictional characters, anthropomorphic or otherwise. It's simply not healthy in the slightest.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you not male?

Think hard before replying.

uh kursed is female it even says on her profile :/

Guest Julius Quasar

If you do, no problem. Go nuts. You have to remember though that these are fictional characters. I feel bad for people who make them out to be real.

agreed!

For example, there's a guy on the interent who puts krystal into photos of himself proposing to marry her. That's just sad and it reflects badly on lagitimate fans.

people really do that!?  O_o now that's messed up, man!

............wow. I will never let myself fall that far.